www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: thinking of murdering out my bike.  (Read 7300 times)

Offline neondave

Re: thinking of murdering out my bike.
« Reply #70 on: Apr 07, 2014, 09:59:58 »
I'll have to see if there are any shop around that carry it usually when it comes to stuff like that I try to follow the instructions spot on don't wanna do it twice.

Offline neondave

« Reply #71 on: Apr 07, 2014, 20:18:01 »
OK so bikes ready but found out they put a stop on my registration because I dropped my insurance during the winter I just put insurance on the bike last month now they tell me they won't take the hold off til June!!!!  So looks like I'm riding illegal til June the bastards pretty ridiculous if you ask me it been since last year I've never had something stupid like this happen I've dropped insurance on numerous vehichles in the past and never had this issue damn you geico insurance you useless bastards oh well I'll get the registration done in June just ride til then. Kinda pissed off about it. But oh well I was going to say screw em and put the bike in my wife's name and get  new plate.
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 2014, 22:36:30 by neondave »

Offline neondave

« Reply #72 on: Apr 08, 2014, 18:42:45 »
So bikes done tank didn't come out to horrible oh well it turned out pretty good I guess.

Offline neondave

« Reply #73 on: Apr 21, 2014, 10:59:21 »
Bikes on the back burner bought this to play with 1979 Pontiac firebird 455 big block probably gonna sell it tho. For 3500 obo