Introducing the Sparck Moto FB-11

farmer92 said:
When do you expect to have these ready? Would love to pick one up for the titan.

They should be ready about a year ago... :p

We've missed quite a few of the deadlines that we set and getting these out to market is taking longer than I thought.

I'll keep everyone updated. At the moment, I'm not expecting any more significant revisions. I have some new enclosures on order and eyhonda is working on the new board layout. We should know within a few weeks whether or not this new enclosure will work for us.

Assuming it will get the job done, I need to place an order for more enclosures as well as provide the manufacturer with the drilling points. We also need to have the PCBs printed and then the boards assembled.

Hey can I request the addition of auto cancelling turn signals? Just kidding... I like the concept... looking forward to using it in a future build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3DogNate said:
Hey can I request the addition of auto cancelling turn signals? Just kidding... I like the concept... looking forward to using it in a future build.

Maybe at some point. :)

We'd need to incorporate a digital speedometer to make it all work, though. :p

New cases and boards have come back. Assembly underway!

Attachments

• 499312325.jpg
    499312325.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 253
I need to get my butt back in gear. Haven't touched it in a few weeks.

The newest board layout is pretty good and the enclosures we have will work. Just need to see if the manufacturer will modify them for us.

I was also tinkering with the idea of leaving the cases unmodified and allowing the end user to drill out only the sections they plan to use (in case they don't want all of the circuits).

Your guys' thoughts?

the let the user drill option is probably a good one. I have the panels of the GL to prep over winter for proper paint, and to fix my rushed wiring and the little blue LED is always shining away in the shop, I kind of like that, it lets me know the bike is there and ready to go come spring.

Sonreir™ said:
I was also tinkering with the idea of leaving the cases unmodified and allowing the end user to drill out only the sections they plan to use (in case they don't want all of the circuits).

Your guys' thoughts?

That sounds excellent to me. Makes things a bit more generic and one-size-fits-all.

I prefer to modify for my own application. I just got a mill and retrofitting it for CNC. So it will be a good mod to experiment with.

Last call for pre-sale!

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=72850.msg879830#msg879830

Back
Top Bottom