www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: 1948 HRD Vincent -Ashtray to Driveway  (Read 25784 times)

Offline trek97

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
Re: 1948 HRD Vincent -Ashtray to Driveway
« Reply #130 on: Jun 10, 2018, 17:57:21 »
We like it so much we think it needs itís own special place so we can bask in itís uninterrupted glory
We do like it. We also like BRT's bike.
Just a bit hard to follow both in one thread.

+1 on both,  Don't delete and leave...just, move them to your own thread.  Only you can remove your posts. Well you and probably moderators/admin.
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2018, 17:59:59 by trek97 »

Offline brt651

« Reply #131 on: Jun 11, 2018, 10:19:14 »
It's coming along really well Patrik. At least your giving my followers an idea of what I should be up too. I let them down with the BSA goldstar build.  But that might be coming out to be finished off soon. And I'll be starting an Egli build soon after that. If only I could finish one project but I'm doing them for a friend and he has the financial control of what gets done. Good luck with the rally. Cheers Brian

Sent from my SM-G900I using DO THE TON mobile app

Offline 3DogNate

• DTT BOTM WINNER
  • "You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda"
« Reply #132 on: Jun 11, 2018, 11:05:05 »
It's coming along really well Patrik. At least your giving my followers an idea of what I should be up too. I let them down with the BSA goldstar build.  But that might be coming out to be finished off soon. And I'll be starting an Egli build soon after that. If only I could finish one project but I'm doing them for a friend and he has the financial control of what gets done. Good luck with the rally. Cheers Brian

Sent from my SM-G900I using DO THE TON mobile app

You have control of how long his stuff sits in your shop... I'd be charging storage fees at some point if he was only trickling funds at it here and there. I get helping friends and I do it too, but there's a point of imposition that even best of friends should be aware of.

Offline buellingvincent

« Reply #133 on: Jun 13, 2018, 06:45:26 »
I've moved most of my stuff to a new thread.
"Vincent Black Shadow complete engine repair, rebuild and modification"