CB200cr

Gr8lite

New guy here! hello from Maine.

Last ride on the CB this past weekend 20 miles , froze my ass off! Its in the basement now!
Started right in ripping it apart. See my link to photos below, you'll see the mock up w/ solo seat and CL high pipes. Hope to cut off CL muffler and run 1 possibly 2 Supertrapp ends. Rearsets are going to be in process right off quick.
The take off parts in the pics are all for sale. Make an offer.

Thanks Champ!

LINK TO PICS :
http://community.webshots.com/album/565391466MTdqQv?vhost=community

Welcome and nice bike! I love the front fender. That's something like the fender I'd like to make for mine. Seat looks great as well.

Looks are deceiving , thats the stock front fender that I cut with a whizzer wheel at work one day. fender off to cut to paint to fender on was approx 30 mins! it going to get its edges polished up and powder coated this winter. The seat it just set on , not mounted. I am unsure of how exactly I will be mounting it. but it will end up approx. 2" higher than its sitting in the mock up.
thanks!

Nice, I am working on the same bike. Could you do me a favor and let me know what seat you're using and/or point me to its dimensions? How many inches of overhang do you have past the end of the frame?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to track down a pre-made seat that won't extend much past the end of the frame AND leave a decent amount of seating area.

Back
Top Bottom