www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: BMW Cafe builds  (Read 1955 times)

Offline pwafer

BMW Cafe builds
« on: Aug 14, 2015, 16:36:34 »
Do you guys plan on venturing into the BMW cafe builds at all? aka selling subframes and more specific items :)

Offline AirheadR80

Re: BMW Cafe builds
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2015, 11:50:42 »
I'm second to that :D,I recently bought a '84 airheads and already stripped the fairings and traveling luggage,now try to sell them to coupe up some cash for the project.

Offline pwafer

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2015, 16:31:14 »
What kind? That's exciting stuff, good luck with the build!

Offline dewjantim

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • duc in the park.....
« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 2016, 15:01:32 »
How about some cafe parts for the K100 and K75. They are becoming cheap and a nice platform for a cafe. I will be starting on my K100 soon and will likely need some cool cafe parts for it.
If it hurts....... you ain't dead yet !!!!!!

Offline Slacker

• Ride Fast. Live Well.
    • Dime City Cycles
« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2017, 21:34:59 »
We've got a couple things in the pipeline....
We should have the reaset kits from Boxer Metal available in the coming weeks; basically bolt-on for 1970-84 Bimmers (except the R65).
We are also working on an adapter for that oversized BMW speedo connection so you can run aftermarket analog gauges with the stock cables.
Be no problem to get some MAC systems up on the site, I know there's an electronic ignition available, etc.

What else you after? Shoot us a line and let us know what your in need of, and if it exists... we'll track it down.

Offline dewjantim

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • duc in the park.....
« Reply #5 on: Feb 21, 2017, 08:00:34 »
I will check out your website. Just finishing up on a couple of other projects and will start on the K bike in the next few weeks......
If it hurts....... you ain't dead yet !!!!!!

Offline frozenoak

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 00:24:57 »
Just purchased an "for parts" '85 K100RT.  All it needs is a tank and seat.  Perfect for my next cafe build.  Do you have external fuel pumps?  Just about any tank would work if you do.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Offline Slacker

• Ride Fast. Live Well.
    • Dime City Cycles
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 16:11:23 »
We don't currently have any external fuel pumps on the website, but they're easy to get. What kind are you looking for? Mikuni has a lot of Vacuum Pulse type pumps; single outlet, dual outlet, etc. We'd just need to know what kind of flow rate your're looking for. There are also a lot of electric inline pumps out there, but the flow rate on those vary wildly, so again we'd need to know what kind of rate you're looking for.
Feel free to contact us at Tech@DimeCityCycles.com and we can narrow the search down.