CB175 Cafe W/ more pics

Swapmeet Louie

Put some metal in yer eye....
Well it's already in a couple other threads. But I put it here too... Couldnt hurt I guess. I started fitting the bellypan today. Getting real close to paint I think? Next is tires. Here ya go enjoy.

SDC10474.jpg

SDC10469.jpg

SDC10470.jpg

SDC10468.jpg

SDC10471.jpg

Few more pics...
SDC10476.jpg

SDC10477.jpg

SDC10479.jpg

Re: CB175 Cafe

Really nice, there isn't anything I don't like about it. Rear sets are cool.

Thanks fellas. I'll try and keep it updated w/ pics as I get the last few thing finished. Paint, Tires, Front fender? seat pad ect.

I love your rear sets!
Do u think you could post a pic of the right side of your bike?

What size tires are u planning to use eh?

pUNKrOCKEr said:
I love your rear sets!
Do u think you could post a pic of the right side of your bike?

What size tires are u planning to use eh?

The rearsets are from Brent @ motobits.com
I'll have to take a pic of the right side for ya.

The tire I'm going to run is made by Bridgestone. It is a race tire made for HONDA. It actually has a HONDA part #. The Honda part number is 42711-NX1-003

Thanks for the compliment.
Graham

that bottom pan is sick! i want one... man! maybe i will have to make one for my build.... crap! i did not want to play with fiberglass any more!!!

JRK5892 said:
that bottom pan is sick! i want one... man! maybe i will have to make one for my build.... crap! i did not want to play with fiberglass any more!!!

They're only like 40 something bucks @ GFTP... Hardly worth dick'n around with it your self. Besides, in this economy, why not put support the few guys that produce parts for these antiquated turds? Just a thought...

JRK5892 said:
ooh hell ya!!! i would much rather buy that for $40 any day!
what is GFTP?

Glass from the past. His name is Bret. And he's as cool as they come. Full of knowledge as far as our bikes are concerned...

you should follow the two tone red/white on the seat! oh my god that would be awesome. im really diggin this bike!

It's all already been said. But I love this bike. Makes me really want a small displacement machine to have some fun on...

Steve

Looks awesome. I'm building a CB175 myself and I'm really happy to see how great yours turned out to be.

Do you mind sharing with me which air filters you used to get theses elbows? I have POD filters right now but they look goofy as hell!

Thanks!

magnang said:
Looks awesome. I'm building a CB175 myself and I'm really happy to see how great yours turned out to be.

Do you mind sharing with me which air filters you used to get theses elbows? I have POD filters right now but they look goofy as hell!

Thanks!

They are some cheapies I got off of ebay. I believe I just searched "Pod Filter" They were like 12 bucks a peice w/ free shipping. Sorry I don't have more info... Thanks for the compliments.

whats up.
love this bike, i am building a 175 my self and want that belly pan.
these bikes are fun and i have a blast riding this thing.
how does it sound?????
i assume your racing it???
i've got a question for you. how is your eng set up??? your running straight exh??? what jets are you running????
any way love the bike.
later.
cheers.

supercafe said:
whats up.
love this bike, i am building a 175 my self and want that belly pan.
these bikes are fun and i have a blast riding this thing.
how does it sound?????
i assume your racing it???
i've got a question for you. how is your eng set up??? your running straight exh??? what jets are you running????
any way love the bike.
later.
cheers.

No I havent raced it....Yet. Thats the plan though. haha. I cant wait !
Still go stuff to do to it. Bateman will be getting a large portion of my income before this turd is done....
It sound like this... This is about 2 mins afterI took it off the stand it sat on for 3 months.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFQ3ns5iHGg
Ya, straight. No muffler...It's loud!
I cant remeber off hand what jets I used... I do know that they are 2 sizes up from stock(cl carbs)
Glass from the past sells the bellypan for 40 something bucks.

Thanks for the kind words...

Your bike seems to get cooler everytime i look at it.
Love how it sounds!!
am a lil jealous though, haha.
where im from, if i get pipes that loud, i'd be slapped with a $500 fine, and get my bike towed back to the traffic police's base.

haha.

more updates on ur bike please!
haha.

Back
Top Bottom