www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Build Project 1978 GS550  (Read 7817 times)

Offline Urban Monk

• Urban Monk TV
Re: Build Project 1978 GS550
« Reply #50 on: Mar 12, 2018, 20:28:48 »
great content man!keep up the good work!

Thanks!  :)
Wishing you happiness, joy and laughter (which shouldn't be difficult since you all own motorcycles).

Offline Urban Monk

• Urban Monk TV
« Reply #51 on: Mar 12, 2018, 20:30:53 »
Episode 42. Sanding color layer on tank.
Wishing you happiness, joy and laughter (which shouldn't be difficult since you all own motorcycles).

Offline Urban Monk

• Urban Monk TV
« Reply #52 on: Mar 12, 2018, 20:31:54 »
Episode 43. Removing and replacing swingarm bearing.

Offline Urban Monk

• Urban Monk TV
« Reply #53 on: Mar 12, 2018, 20:33:23 »
Episode 44. Taping off for stripes on the tank.

Offline Urban Monk

• Urban Monk TV
« Reply #54 on: Mar 27, 2018, 14:54:51 »
Episode 45. Painting stripes on gas tank with Frog Tape. Stuff works really good.

Offline Urban Monk

• Urban Monk TV
« Reply #55 on: Mar 27, 2018, 14:55:58 »
Episode 46. Painting stripes on fuel cap cover and my initial thoughts on my new Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift.

Offline Urban Monk

• Urban Monk TV
« Reply #56 on: Apr 02, 2018, 14:13:35 »
Episode 47. Finished gas tank by wet sanding, cutting with rubbing compound, polishing compound and wax. Hope you guys like the results. Took a lot of enjoyable work and saved me a lot of $ over taking to a professional painter.

Offline The Jimbonaut

• DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Lost Apostle
« Reply #57 on: Apr 02, 2018, 20:42:59 »
Hey man just watched a couple of your vids, you’ve got a cool style and a garden full of birds. It was an easy watch

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
"I'm telling you Donnie, nuthin' but nuthin' but right"

Offline Urban Monk

• Urban Monk TV
« Reply #58 on: Apr 03, 2018, 20:09:09 »
Hey man just watched a couple of your vids, you’ve got a cool style and a garden full of birds. It was an easy watch

Thanks Jimbonaut! Looks like you've had some success in the custom build arena. BOTM Winner! Props brother! You have a blog or vlog going somewhere? Would love to check it out.

Offline The Jimbonaut

• DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Lost Apostle
« Reply #59 on: Apr 04, 2018, 09:17:56 »
Thanks Jimbonaut! Looks like you've had some success in the custom build arena. BOTM Winner! Props brother! You have a blog or vlog going somewhere? Would love to check it out.

Thanks man, yeah that was my finest hour - thinking about it stills brings a big grin to my face, and would never have happened without all the help I got from everyone here at DTT.  No, no blog or anything like that, but I do have a build thread over in Members Introductions.  It's full of fail and good fortune, and quite the journey.

Enjoying your vids man and your vibe - California sunshine man, you wear it well!
"I'm telling you Donnie, nuthin' but nuthin' but right"