www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: 2x stroke street tracker - project coming together slowly.  (Read 7001 times)

Offline NoRiders

Re: 2x stroke street tracker - project coming together slowly.
« Reply #70 on: Jul 30, 2018, 19:24:53 »
Honing kit used tonight, barrel/bores looking OK I reckon. Not perfect but they should do if pistons measure up to fit.

Also, the loom has been trialed and all appears to be in order. Connected the major components such as regulator, spark box, coil pack, indicator relay.....I'm sure I (my son) can adapt to suit the 400/4 frame and bar controls too.

In other news...I've temp fitted the front disc to wheel and wheel to forks as I need a suitable caliper......anyone advise please?

Clearance between mount and disc = 20mm.

Mount to mount dimension - 60mm

I really like Yamaha calipers with the anodised star piston design, I wonder if they could be made to fit?

Offline NoRiders

« Reply #71 on: Aug 01, 2018, 15:05:03 »
A quick mock up of the Microns on the engine, just to see if they sit right....very pleased :)

Liking the way they fit and look...fat expansion pipes in stove enamelled black will go nice with a glass blasted engine with black detailing.

Spoke to a local blaster & powdercoater today, 50 for each alloy wheel in appliance white, 80 to blast and powder the frame and the same for the tank too. The white will have a RAL number so I can have the plastic guards 2packed in the same shade of washing machine white ;)

Engine will be glass blasted which leaves a nice natural finish he tells me....liking the sound of that :)

Offline NoRiders

« Reply #72 on: Aug 06, 2018, 11:08:46 »
Received a letter from UK DVLA telling me my copy V5 vehicle reg document is incoming...yay.

Offline NoRiders

« Reply #73 on: Aug 09, 2018, 19:00:55 »
Roll up roll up...get yer side panels...only 18 for three   ;)

Honda 350 side panels with sharks gill vent a likes....me likes too. Hope they fit the frame haha!