www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: New Customer Discount Code  (Read 731 times)

Offline slategrey66

New Customer Discount Code
« on: Mar 26, 2017, 17:18:51 »
Hello, do you guys still offer a discount for DTT, or New Customers? I remember you had a 10% Coupon Code.
1995 CB750 Scrambler

Offline Slacker

• Ride Fast. Live Well.
    • Dime City Cycles
Re: New Customer Discount Code
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2017, 17:17:53 »
We still have the 10% off for DTT Members with 100 or more posts. You will need to create a Dime City Account if you do not already have one, then email thecrew@dimecitycycles.com with your DTT Name and the email address associated with your DCC Account. We can then set your account up for the automatic 10% once we verify the 100 posts. You must be logged into your DCC account when checking out for the 10% to apply. Coupons Codes & Account Discounts can not be stacked, so if you have a DTT 10% Off Account, you will not be able to use coupon codes ontop of it.

There are always several discount codes floating around out there, right now one of which is for New Visitors to the site. I believe it pops up when visiting the website for the 1st time. That code can be used only once on a newly created account, won't work if you checkout as a Guest. I cannot share that specific code openly in a post like this w/o pissing off my webteam, but I'm sure someone will step in and provide it. If not it will be easy to find with a little bit of Googling.