jag767

26 (44.8%)
dynamitedave

15 (25.9%)
Tifun

17 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: May 01, 2017, 10:04:31

Author Topic: DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BIKE OF THE MONTH - MAY 2017 VOTING  (Read 2966 times)

Offline jag767

• DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Kinesis Moto
Thanks guys, and thanks everyone that voted!

Offline git-man

Close one but I'm going with the duc

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
With all the excitement around the Spring Thaw, we lost track of this month's contest!

Congrats on the win!
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."

Offline jag767

• DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Kinesis Moto
With all the excitement around the Spring Thaw, we lost track of this month's contest!

Congrats on the win!

Thank you Tim!

Offline Tim

• Administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
    • DO THE TON
Thank you Tim!

PM me your contact details - need to get it over to Dime City :)

Sent from my iPad using DO THE TON
"Quality . . . you know what it is, yet you don't know what it is. But that's self-contradictory. But some things are better than others, that is, they have more quality. But when you try to say what the quality is, apart from the things that have it, it all goes poof! There's nothing to talk about. But if you can't say what Quality is, how do you know what it is, or how do you know that it even exists? If no one knows what it is, then for all practical purposes it doesn't exist at all. But for all practical purposes it really does exist."