www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 76022 times)

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #1010 on: Dec 21, 2018, 19:51:15 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1011 on: Dec 21, 2018, 22:52:30 »

« Reply #1012 on: Dec 24, 2018, 03:42:34 »
After Mattis delivered his reignation letter, Trump praised him. The same day news coverage reported the content of the letter, a stinging rebuke to Trump. After two days, Trump realized that Mattis made him look like the idiot he is. I guess I don't know how Fox reported it, but all other mainstream media was candid about.

So today, Trump announced that he was firing the guy who already quit.

Trump also backpedaled on troop withdrawals for Syria.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1013 on: Dec 29, 2018, 02:03:12 »

Offline Scooter trash

« Reply #1014 on: Jan 02, 2019, 15:43:05 »
Think of the Fed as a landlord that collects rent, then uses the rent money for your everyday expenses. The everyday expenses is also called the National Debt that is paid off as the receipts come in. If there isn't enough money then money is borrowed, which is the true National Debt. $1.5 trillion is a thousand thousands, to make millions, a thousand millions now make billions, a thousand billions is a trillion. I'm not a math expert, but that seems like a lot of money missing from the incoming taxes collected. The Fed raises the interest rate to banks, passing the loss to Joe Blow...you. Now the Fed is the enemy? Your grandfather gets mugged, and the cops arrest him for not having sufficient means of protection. 
Asphalt, the greatest tattoo remover.

Offline Scooter trash

« Reply #1015 on: Jan 02, 2019, 15:45:57 »
Hmmm.

Offline Scooter trash

« Reply #1017 on: Jan 07, 2019, 22:17:51 »
Trump announcing a speech puportedly to invoke emergency powers to build a wall.

Huckabee Sanders claimed that 4000 people on the terrorism watch list were caught at the border. Even Fox News' Chris Wallace isn't having it -- people on the terrorism watch list were caught at airports.

So Trump's shutdown is basically weakening security at airports (with TSA personnel understandably calling in sick) while trying to sell the wall to Americans as bolstering anti-terrorism efforts.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #1018 on: Jan 08, 2019, 09:42:58 »
As dumb as the fence is, let's not pretend that the TSA is anything more than theater. Granted, it sucks for the people who aren't receiving a paycheck.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

« Reply #1019 on: Jan 08, 2019, 10:14:15 »
Somewhat true, but not entirely -- they caught 4000 people on the watch list. Another question is just who those 4000 people are, as there are tons of stories of people with the same name as someone on the list being stopped, or people like John Lewis. But for all of the criticism of the TSA, you can't simply let people board airplanes with no security.

And if Trump is going to use the argument that security is needed to catch people on the terrorism watch list, then he can't turn around and say they were caught at the southern border when they were actually caught in airports.