www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 72870 times)

Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #20 on: Aug 07, 2017, 12:53:00 »
The Trump "wrath" is just warming up... if you get real close the dudes just inside the legal boundaries and must have some decent advisers to allow him to retaliate against the fully focused left to destroy him. Hope takes out a HUGE pile of garbage before it ends

Just what America needs: a "wrathful" president who will take out Americans who are considered "garbage."

Or: he's nowhere near smart enough to have any idea what he's doing, he's been completely ineffective at everything he's tried, and he is hanging on by a thread because he's done so much dubious shit -- legally, diplomatically, morally -- that even his own party has turned against him. But there is a still a small cadre of his followers who don't read the news and aren't smart enough to see that cutting off one's nose to spite one's face is never a good idea.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline jag767

• DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Kinesis Moto
« Reply #21 on: Aug 07, 2017, 14:06:43 »
Just what America needs: a "wrathful" president who will take out Americans who are considered "garbage."

Or: he's nowhere near smart enough to have any idea what he's doing, he's been completely ineffective at everything he's tried, and he is hanging on by a thread because he's done so much dubious shit -- legally, diplomatically, morally -- that even his own party has turned against him. But there is a still a small cadre of his followers who don't read the news and aren't smart enough to see that cutting off one's nose to spite one's face is never a good idea.

This.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #22 on: Aug 07, 2017, 19:15:31 »
Ha!
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline Tune-A-Fish©

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
« Reply #23 on: Aug 08, 2017, 13:37:41 »
Seems more than one phone call has surfaced lol but I stoped looking at comic books at about age ten.

This is interesting tho.

Los Angeles County has told the project that “the number of registered voters now stands at a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57. Those areas won by Clinton all contain sanctuary cities. One need not be a genius to figure this election out.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
"I didn't come here and I ain't leavin"  Willie Nelson

"love hard, live fast, die fun" Kacey Musgraves

"Like a Wreckin Ball!" Eric Church

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #24 on: Aug 08, 2017, 14:33:06 »
Seems more than one phone call has surfaced lol but I stoped looking at comic books at about age ten.

This is interesting tho.

Los Angeles County has told the project that “the number of registered voters now stands at a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57. Those areas won by Clinton all contain sanctuary cities. One need not be a genius to figure this election out.

Those numbers are the product of Brietbart Fake News. Clinton won at least 487 counties. Though counties are a pretty piss poor measure of vote as population is not spread evenly within counties. Clinton actually had 2.8 million more votes. Of course none of that matters, Trump won the electoral college and is POTUS. As a result I can't imagine why you would present any sort of election results, made up or otherwise. Took a page out of Trumps playbook I guess.

At least the LA voter numbers are correct, but as Judicial Watch (a conservative watch dog group) states, they are contesting lack of maintenance of voter rolls in regards to the death of registered voters. It has nothing to to do illegal votes.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline Tune-A-Fish©

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
« Reply #25 on: Aug 08, 2017, 17:22:33 »
Those numbers are the product of Brietbart Fake News. Clinton won at least 487 counties. Though counties are a pretty piss poor measure of vote as population is not spread evenly within counties. Clinton actually had 2.8 million more votes. Of course none of that matters, Trump won the electoral college and is POTUS. As a result I can't imagine why you would present any sort of election results, made up or otherwise. Took a page out of Trumps playbook I guess.

At least the LA voter numbers are correct, but as Judicial Watch (a conservative watch dog group) states, they are contesting lack of maintenance of voter rolls in regards to the death of registered voters. It has nothing to to do illegal votes.

BS... voter fraud is real and it needs to be put to an end before the next election... I am for a chipped ID that ONLY a US citizen with a continuous 24 months of verified residency is established... nothing not a drivers license down to a library card will be considered valid until those 24 months has passed. No more goddamn freeloaders period.

"I didn't come here and I ain't leavin"  Willie Nelson

"love hard, live fast, die fun" Kacey Musgraves

"Like a Wreckin Ball!" Eric Church

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #26 on: Aug 08, 2017, 20:13:05 »
Yeah, me too.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

« Reply #27 on: Aug 08, 2017, 20:38:40 »
BS... voter fraud is real and it needs to be put to an end before the next election... I am for a chipped ID that ONLY a US citizen with a continuous 24 months of verified residency is established... nothing not a drivers license down to a library card will be considered valid until those 24 months has passed. No more goddamn freeloaders period.

Voter fraud is not real (at least not in any significant way, certainly not enough to influence a presidential election). When you make claims such as these, do you have any real evidence to back it up? The answer to this one is no, because it's not real. As folks here hashed out in previous threads, voter ID laws have been struck down as unconstitutional because the disenfranchise POC and others. You can hold another opinion, but the constitution is not on your side.

But rather more pressing, how about the pissing contest between Trump and Kim Jong Un? It's like two testosterone fueled 13-year-olds going at it.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline Scooter trash

« Reply #28 on: Aug 10, 2017, 13:33:01 »
It's pretty clear who is advising Trump. Captain Ebola himself.
Asphalt, the greatest tattoo remover.

« Reply #29 on: Aug 10, 2017, 14:56:41 »
And an update on "voter fraud," which itself is a fraud, courtesy of the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/08/10/in-a-new-poll-half-of-republicans-say-they-would-support-postponing-the-2020-election-if-trump-proposed-it/?utm_term=.8e56a84f5b42

Just read the headline in the url. Ouch.