www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 71950 times)

Offline Tune-A-Fish©

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #110 on: Aug 31, 2017, 08:40:41 »
Obama commuted his sentence.  He didn't pardon him.

Ok. Still should of been hung imo.

But the fact Joe was pardoned won't end democracy and certainly the guy did far more good than bad. Prison should be hell not a hotel, maybe we would have less idiots in jail if we had more Joes.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
"I didn't come here and I ain't leavin"  Willie Nelson

"love hard, live fast, die fun" Kacey Musgraves

"Like a Wreckin Ball!" Eric Church

« Reply #111 on: Aug 31, 2017, 11:39:16 »
Ok. Still should of been hung imo.

But the fact Joe was pardoned won't end democracy and certainly the guy did far more good than bad. Prison should be hell not a hotel, maybe we would have less idiots in jail if we had more Joes.

Not a great job there, Tuna, was expecting better from you. You know, like someone who swore to uphold the constitution but repeatedly violated it, someone who did such a shitty job they cost their employer millions, someone who was a racist who bragged about running concentration camps and who was pardoned before he was sentenced. That's the apt comparison I'm looking for, not a 75-year-old who did half his life in jail and who's sentence was commuted so he could die at home.

"Bary's obvious racist intent to piss off the blacks" (sic) -- definitely wasn't the preponderance of cell phone footage of POC being gunned down by police or neighborhood watch guys, being choked to death, being shot while being a kid in a playground, or any of that nonsense, or the fact that courts don't convict. Or the exposure that Ferguson was targeting POC for revenue. Or the fact that Trump praised people who marched with neo-nazis and white supremacists as some good people? Definitely none of that. What did "Bary" do again? It's been so long I've forgotten how he stoked the fires of race war.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #112 on: Aug 31, 2017, 11:41:42 »
Well seems Trump gets the blame for Bary's obvious racist intent to piss off the blacks.

Not that Obama had some secret plot to piss of African Americans, but even if he did, how would that be racist?

Trump supporters were angry over Obama's response to Katrina victims, but Trump failed to meet even a single Harvey victim. Where's the empathy of him? If he's such a great guy he could slum it up with some normal people for a minute or two.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2017, 11:50:35 by Sav0r »
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline VonYinzer

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #113 on: Aug 31, 2017, 11:48:47 »
Not that Obama had some secret plot to piss of African Americans, but even if he did, how would that be racist?

Trump supporters were angry over Obama's response to Katrina victims, but Trump failed to meet even a single Harvey victim. Where's the empathy of him? If he's such a great guy he could slum it up with some normal people for a minute or two.

Not sure if that was sarcasm...

But Obama wasn't in office during Katrina
Like a river that don't know where it's flowin'
I took a wrong turn and just kept goin'

« Reply #114 on: Aug 31, 2017, 11:51:21 »

This is one of the funniest things going lately. By funny I mean completely dumbfounding.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2017, 13:53:47 by carnivorous chicken »
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #115 on: Aug 31, 2017, 11:52:54 »

Not sarcasm. Trump supporters were literally complaining that Obama's response to Katrina was worse than Trumps response to Harvey. This despite the fact that he wasn't president for another three years. These are the people who voted for Trump.

Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #116 on: Sep 01, 2017, 23:29:53 »
Uniting America - one newspaper at a time:

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-ed-our-dishonest-president/

“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline Tune-A-Fish©

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
« Reply #117 on: Sep 02, 2017, 12:32:10 »
You all keep forgetting the fact that I stated several times... I associate the Name Trump as a movement not a man. Wearing blinders and not even considering what this has done FOR America will never make you or your drivel correct.

"I didn't come here and I ain't leavin"  Willie Nelson

"love hard, live fast, die fun" Kacey Musgraves

"Like a Wreckin Ball!" Eric Church

Offline farmer92

« Reply #118 on: Sep 02, 2017, 12:42:55 »
You all keep forgetting the fact that I stated several times... I associate the Name Trump as a movement not a man. Wearing blinders and not even considering what this has done FOR America will never make you or your drivel correct.

What exactly has this Trump "movement" done for America that was beneficial?

I haven't seen too much improvement from where I sit, but I'm on the outside looking in.

What would you describe the Trump movement as?

Just wondering how someone who supported the movement see's it.

« Reply #119 on: Sep 02, 2017, 13:38:34 »

What exactly has this Trump "movement" done for America that was beneficial?

I haven't seen too much improvement from where I sit, but I'm on the outside looking in.

What would you describe the Trump movement as?

Just wondering how someone who supported the movement see's it.

I've been asking that first question here since he was elected, and nobody seems able to answer it. Trump has taken credit for the economy and jobs, but the economy is still reflected Obama-era policy, and jobs as well (despite the claim of some pundits that these are Trump accomplishments). Emboldened white nationalists and racists? Some people would herald those as accomplishments -- but not me or likely most people here. Created an environment ripe for (literally physically) attacking POC and other minorities? Again, some people might find that an accomplishment, but not many people here. Set back American diplomacy with Europe, Mexico, and just about everywhere else and threatened North Korea with belligerence? I guess if you have little understanding about how the government is supposed to function you might think that leaving critical positions unfilled is an accomplishment. Ah... I've got one. He's accomplished the most turnarounds, firings, dismissals and resignations of cabinet and other important positions. So there's that. He hasn't engineered the complete collapse of the economy or the government, so there's that too. American institutions seem to be holding up despite his desire to work around them, that's an accomplishment.

But really, I'm interested in hearing this list of accomplishments because, clearly, I'm an idiotic naysayer. So let's have 'em.