www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 72755 times)

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #730 on: Sep 27, 2018, 02:00:01 »
Sure ...
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

« Reply #731 on: Sep 27, 2018, 10:53:07 »
That's hilarious/sad. There was an interview with a Latin American diplomat the other day who explained how rare it is to break protocol like that, but that because Trump said something ridiculous people were indeed all laughing at him.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Online Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #732 on: Sep 27, 2018, 13:10:19 »
On another forum I frequent a guy claimed Obama was laughed at all the time. When pressed for a source he produced an article about Duterte snubbing Obama. That was it. It was a sad situation all around.
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2018, 13:12:28 by Sav0r »
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

« Reply #733 on: Sep 27, 2018, 13:53:23 »
Duterte and Trump have a lot in common -- their attitudes toward women, for example. Trump admires Duterte because of, not in spite of, the extrajudicial killing of thousands of Filipinos under his watch, and has proposed similar measures in the US. Trump also likes Duterte because he called Obama a "son of a whore," although Duterte later apologized to Obama for the remark.

Duterte is commonly viewed as a blow to Philippine democracy in the same way people view Trump as a threat to American democracy.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #734 on: Sep 29, 2018, 14:30:29 »
It takes very very special people to cry about drug dealers getting shot in some banana republic far far away. I would not shed one tear if i woke up tomorrow and found out all rapists, killers and gang members in my country had been murdered and turned to dust. We are better off without them.

Skickat från min Pixel via Tapatalk

Online Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #735 on: Sep 29, 2018, 20:27:29 »
It takes a special type of person to complain about people who are complaining about people in a far away banana republic.

See how vapid that sounds?
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline datadavid

« Reply #736 on: Sep 30, 2018, 00:38:05 »
I cant really say what i think now can i? Human life isnt always holy and sacred, it can be void and wasted in horrible ways, and you can lose your right to it by your actions. There are billions of people on this planet and most arent going to be missed by anyone, just a waste of space and fresh air. Goood effing riddance im my view.
It takes a special type of person to complain about people who are complaining about people in a far away banana republic.

See how vapid that sounds?

Skickat från min Pixel via Tapatalk

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #737 on: Sep 30, 2018, 02:08:34 »
The face of thwarted privilege.

Another toxic man-baby in the halls of power.

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #738 on: Sep 30, 2018, 07:10:50 »
The face of thwarted privilege.

Another toxic man-baby in the halls of power.

Now, I don't know whether he did what he was accused of, or not.

I've seen many speaking about his temperament. Maybe he is a sociopath.

I wonder, though, how any of the folks mentioning it would react if their career, spanning a couple unblemished decades, was blown up over night, and they were innocent?

I don't know about you, but I'd probably be pretty upset, and especially angry.

End of the day, the left, Feinstein specifically, screwed the pooch. He may be defeated in the final vote next week, and maybe he should be, I don't know. But, the spectacle the left has turned this in to is going to bite them next month.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #739 on: Sep 30, 2018, 08:22:55 »
Feinstein? the left?

Feinstein wouldn't be considered to the left anywhere except the USofA!

Crazy