www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 72339 times)

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #740 on: Sep 30, 2018, 10:16:10 »
Now, I don't know whether he did what he was accused of, or not.

I've seen many speaking about his temperament. Maybe he is a sociopath.

I wonder, though, how any of the folks mentioning it would react if their career, spanning a couple unblemished decades, was blown up over night, and they were innocent?

I don't know about you, but I'd probably be pretty upset, and especially angry.

End of the day, the left, Feinstein specifically, screwed the pooch. He may be defeated in the final vote next week, and maybe he should be, I don't know. But, the spectacle the left has turned this in to is going to bite them next month.

When he gets confirmed it will bite the right. And of course, another tax break was pushed through as well. The right are looting the place before they get the boot. November is going to hurt if you support conservatives. I hope we get 8 years of Trump at this rate.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline MiniatureNinja

« Reply #741 on: Sep 30, 2018, 16:04:43 »
Feinstein? the left?

Feinstein wouldn't be considered to the left anywhere except the USofA!

Crazy

um.... yea?

question: are you a globalist?
'75 Honda CB360 - thread

Online irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
« Reply #742 on: Sep 30, 2018, 17:07:30 »
People get liberal and left confused more often then not.  They are not the same thing.  Also, this spectacle won't hurt Dems any more than the same spectacles hurt Tea Party Republicans.  That's where they learned to do this shit.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #743 on: Sep 30, 2018, 19:33:46 »
question: are you a globalist?

What's a globalist?
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #744 on: Sep 30, 2018, 21:00:38 »
What's a globalist?

It's somebody that has a figure that is globe like.
« Last Edit: Sep 30, 2018, 21:08:43 by Sav0r »
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #745 on: Sep 30, 2018, 21:28:22 »
It's somebody that has a figure that is globe like.

I'm getting there!
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #746 on: Sep 30, 2018, 23:51:33 »

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #747 on: Oct 01, 2018, 01:53:26 »
Making headlines.

Progress continues to stagnate.

https://www.businessinsider.com/workers-wages-have-been-flat-to-lower-since-the-trump-tax-cuts-2018-8

That's one of your favorite sources.

"The 2% gain in nominal weekly median earnings from the second quarter of 2017 to the second quarter of 2018 was outpaced by inflation, which registered 2.7% over the same period, they note."
Sav0r the adventure.

Instagram

« Reply #748 on: Oct 01, 2018, 10:19:30 »
It takes very very special people to cry about drug dealers getting shot in some banana republic far far away. I would not shed one tear if i woke up tomorrow and found out all rapists, killers and gang members in my country had been murdered and turned to dust. We are better off without them.

Skickat från min Pixel via Tapatalk

You're missing the point, as usual. The extrajudicial nature of this means that there were hundreds or more likely thousands of innocent people murdered without any cause, who were not guilty of any crimes, including the one they were accused of. Many were also political enemies who were eliminated. Say you were in some podunk northern European country, and somebody came up to you and shot you or a loved one in the back of the head for no reason other than your name matched up with someone else who was a notorious drug dealer, or you were in the way of a business deal, or they mistook you for someone else, or they jsut wanted you dead. And they got away with it because you or your loved one were then claimed to be a drug dealer.

I have Filipino friends and colleagues. Just because your vision, your list of friends, and your outlook on the world and others around you (including your deep seated racism) is so narrow minded, doesn't mean everyone else's is too, and thankfully so. Weren't you praising Hitler a few months ago?

"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

« Reply #749 on: Oct 01, 2018, 10:32:43 »
Now, I don't know whether he did what he was accused of, or not.

I've seen many speaking about his temperament. Maybe he is a sociopath.

I wonder, though, how any of the folks mentioning it would react if their career, spanning a couple unblemished decades, was blown up over night, and they were innocent?

I don't know about you, but I'd probably be pretty upset, and especially angry.

End of the day, the left, Feinstein specifically, screwed the pooch. He may be defeated in the final vote next week, and maybe he should be, I don't know. But, the spectacle the left has turned this in to is going to bite them next month.

You can't actually believe Kavanaugh over Blasey Ford, can you? He lied last Thursday about his drinking, about what the stupid shit he wrote in his yearbook meant, he was combatative with those who were asking him simple questions, he exuded Ivy league privilege, and he showed his temperament was not fit for the job. That Republicans are still pushing to get him on the Court is insane. Are there no other candidates that don't have any standing accusation of sexual assault, alcohol problems, lying, and temperament issues that are fit for the Court? As it has been repeated in a lot of places, this was supposed to be like a job interview. Would you hire a candidate like that for a lifetime position? The Republican men on the committee hiring a woman prosecutor (who they refered to repeatedly as "an assistant") to ask their questions for them was crazy too. If you are on a committee that is supposed to ask questions of candidates -- in other words, if that is your job -- you'd better be able to do it. There are more women accusing him, but the Republicans are preventing them from testifying. They are limiting the scope and ability of the FBI to investigate the matter. If you were innocent -- similar to how if Trump was innocent of the charges he is being investigated for -- wouldn't you welcome a complete investigation, no matter how long it took, so you wouldn't have the cloud of being the "most rapiest" Supreme Court Judge, pushing aside Thomas in that role?

The message that the Republicans are sending is that it's ok to commit acts such as these when you are a teenager.

The idea that this is somehow going to backfire on Democrats is crazy from my perspective too. It won't sway strong Dems or Reps in any way, but I assure you it will sway undecided or people who don't identify strongly with either party -- especially women and people who care about how women are treated.

This was an absolute shitshow.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.