www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 35837 times)

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #890 on: Nov 07, 2018, 18:09:26 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline VintageMBike

« Reply #891 on: Nov 07, 2018, 22:40:02 »
No, it isn't illegal to send the military to our border. Furthermore, someone being ok with our military being sent to logistically support Border Patrol for a rush at our border in no way makes them racist.

The caravan was offered shelter, medical care, jobs, and schooling. They turned it down to march on towards the US.

If my grandfather stole your gradfather's watch, and I have it now and wear it every day, should I return it to you?  (yes)

« Reply #892 on: Nov 08, 2018, 08:40:16 »
Sessions out. Let’s cover up that investigation. 

Probably the best comment I have seen, “and the rats turn on themselves.”

Most unhinged press conference ever yesterday. Or at least most unhinged since the last one.

As to the AG, Whitaker has already stated that he wants to defund the investigation, that it's a "witch hunt," that HC should be thrown in jail (for what again?) -- in other words, toeing the Trump line. Whether people like Romney will show their spines and stand up to an attempt to close an investigation that has already resulted in several guilty pleas and is clearly not over is yet to be seen. I'm not that optimistic, Romney hasn't shown much spine in the past (have you seen that photo of him and Trump having a meal after the election?).
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

« Reply #893 on: Nov 08, 2018, 16:47:24 »
Aaaaaand... it also looks like the appointment of Whitaker, as a principal officer (reporting to nobody but Trump), is unconstitutional and anything he does may be invalid. Trump tried to claim this about Mueller, but Mueller is not a principal officer (and reports to the AG or deputy AG). I guess we will see if this sticks. He is supposed to get Senate approval.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

« Reply #894 on: Nov 12, 2018, 15:19:26 »
Hell of a week since the midterms. So much to chew on. Interested to hear what people think about Trump dodging the WWI ceremony because of rain. Or his call to ignore ballots still showing up in Florida -- overseas Americans and military personnel must be postmarked by Nov 6, but can arrive as late as Nov 16. I know Trump isn't very smart, but doesn't he have people telling him that attempting to disenfranchise deployed and other overseas servicemen and women doesn't look so good?

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #895 on: Nov 12, 2018, 15:56:05 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #896 on: Nov 12, 2018, 16:48:28 »
Hell of a week since the midterms. So much to chew on. Interested to hear what people think about Trump dodging the WWI ceremony because of rain. Or his call to ignore ballots still showing up in Florida -- overseas Americans and military personnel must be postmarked by Nov 6, but can arrive as late as Nov 16. I know Trump isn't very smart, but doesn't he have people telling him that attempting to disenfranchise deployed and other overseas servicemen and women doesn't look so good?
Florida is a shit show, as usual.

How is the lady in charge in Broward still in charge? Been found to have violated state and federal election law as late as earlier this year, and then again a day or two ago was found in violation of state law.

Also, in Florida ballots must show up by 7 p.m. election day. Anything after is not supposed to be counted.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2018, 17:06:45 by J-Rod10 »

« Reply #897 on: Nov 12, 2018, 17:43:32 »
Florida is a shit show, as usual.

How is the lady in charge in Broward still in charge? Been found to have violated state and federal election law as late as earlier this year, and then again a day or two ago was found in violation of state law.

Also, in Florida ballots must show up by 7 p.m. election day. Anything after is not supposed to be counted.

That is not true -- what I wrote about absentee and overseas ballots is true -- they can be counted until November 16. Interested in seeing a cite that says otherwise (other than Trump's tweets). Polls closed at 6, not 7. Marco Rubio fanned conspiracies by posting a photo of voting supplies such as pens and envelopes, and speculating that they may be fraudulent (what... ballots?). Rick Scott is trying to seize ballots and voting machines. Trump is trying to get the state to finalize the election before all of the legal votes are counted.

Seems like most people are just trying to vote and have their votes count.

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #898 on: Nov 12, 2018, 17:49:26 »
https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/vote-by-mail/

Must be mailed no later than the 6th day before the election date, and must arrive by 7 p.m. election day to be counted.

Exceptions for military, and overseas citizens. No exceptions for absentee ballots from people in other states.

Someone, who knows how credible they may be, has made a sworn statement that election workers were filling out ballots and putting them in boxes with good ones.

Ole Broward lady has said discarded paper ballots that could not be matched have been mixed in, and can't be located at this point.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2018, 17:53:20 by J-Rod10 »

« Reply #899 on: Nov 12, 2018, 18:04:19 »
Exceptions for military, and overseas citizens. No exceptions for absentee ballots from people in other states.

You did read what I wrote, right? By absentee, I meant out-of-the-country absentee, as I wrote below.

** I should add, I'm curious as to your take as a Trump supporter on the cancellation due to rain of his speech at the cemetery for US vets of WWI.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2018, 18:05:56 by carnivorous chicken »