www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 72663 times)

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #1030 on: Jan 25, 2019, 21:15:31 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

« Reply #1031 on: Jan 26, 2019, 00:57:28 »
Aside from all of the corruption and Guliani's idiocy, Trump proved himself completely incapable by making an impossible demand and letting 800,000 federal employees pay the price. The quotes from Trump administration officials during the shutdown revealed out of touch oligarchs.

And there are still people who believe him, and believe in him. Maybe they've grown quiet here, but they're still out there (despite approval numbers in the cellar).
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1032 on: Jan 27, 2019, 20:00:31 »

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #1033 on: Jan 28, 2019, 14:11:41 »
Aside from all of the corruption and Guliani's idiocy, Trump proved himself completely incapable by making an impossible demand and letting 800,000 federal employees pay the price. The quotes from Trump administration officials during the shutdown revealed out of touch oligarchs.

And there are still people who believe him, and believe in him. Maybe they've grown quiet here, but they're still out there (despite approval numbers in the cellar).

You can't even have a rational fact base discussion with pro-wall people. It's a religion at this point. On another forum I frequent the pro-wall people started a thread debating open border and discussing the potential pitfalls of such a system. It's a total red herring, nobody is advocating open borders. Yet they remain enraged.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

« Reply #1034 on: Jan 28, 2019, 16:22:45 »
You can't even have a rational fact base discussion with pro-wall people. It's a religion at this point. On another forum I frequent the pro-wall people started a thread debating open border and discussing the potential pitfalls of such a system. It's a total red herring, nobody is advocating open borders. Yet they remain enraged.

Too true. And the rhetoric is coming from the top. Trump is repeatedly saying things like "democrats don't want any borders at all" and other nonsense, when the truth is that dems supported more funding for border security, just not the idiotic wall. And of course ignoring facts goes for how drugs are smuggled into the country, the crime rate among immigrants compared to the rest of society, etc. It's just fearmongering at this point, much of it with racist origins.

There has to be some kind of catchy name for them, but I'm coming up short. The Wall Cabal?
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline VintageMBike

« Reply #1035 on: Jan 28, 2019, 20:45:34 »

Too true. And the rhetoric is coming from the top. Trump is repeatedly saying things like "democrats don't want any borders at all" and other nonsense, when the truth is that dems supported more funding for border security, just not the idiotic wall. And of course ignoring facts goes for how drugs are smuggled into the country, the crime rate among immigrants compared to the rest of society, etc. It's just fearmongering at this point, much of it with racist origins.

There has to be some kind of catchy name for them, but I'm coming up short. The Wall Cabal?

None of this Wall stuff is about safety. Its about Republicans panicking because the Hispanic population has already grown exponentially in the US, and they traditionally vote Democrat. They are stoking the fears of the racist, xenophobes under a false pretense. Its transparent and  basic, yet his base eats it up because they are beyond dumb.

IN re the country's demographics, its too late. The tide has turned and there is no stopping it. This country is changing dramatically. Sadly, there will be blood.
5 bikes

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1036 on: Jan 29, 2019, 04:37:55 »

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1037 on: Feb 08, 2019, 05:09:21 »
the OrangeOne has been a boon for the publishing industry:

« Reply #1038 on: Feb 08, 2019, 10:33:06 »
None of this Wall stuff is about safety. Its about Republicans panicking because the Hispanic population has already grown exponentially in the US, and they traditionally vote Democrat. They are stoking the fears of the racist, xenophobes under a false pretense. Its transparent and  basic, yet his base eats it up because they are beyond dumb.

IN re the country's demographics, its too late. The tide has turned and there is no stopping it. This country is changing dramatically. Sadly, there will be blood.

This is very true, but what are they afraid of? That as minorities they'll be treated like they treated minorities for centuries? For the Southwest, most didn't cross the border, the border crossed them in the 19th century.

I do hope you're wrong about blood. It seems it's already happening in small ways and being pushed by rhetoric.

Most hilarious moment at State of the Union: Trump bragging about women's employment and the number of women in congress while being clueless that the women there are the result of votes against him. Most puzzling moment: Trump bragging about low unemployment number and the number of people at work, then moments later claiming that illegal immigrants are stealing jobs from Americans.

This continues to feel like watching a turd slowly spinning around the bowl as the toilet is flushed, and wondering if it will eventually go down on its own or if you've got to get the plunger to move it along.

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
« Reply #1039 on: Feb 08, 2019, 11:17:30 »
This continues to feel like watching a turd slowly spinning around the bowl as the toilet is flushed
Executive time