www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 72254 times)

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #1090 on: Feb 21, 2019, 21:29:45 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1091 on: Feb 24, 2019, 03:17:56 »

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1092 on: Feb 24, 2019, 23:39:07 »

Offline VintageMBike

« Reply #1093 on: Feb 27, 2019, 00:17:39 »

This topic is like you having a convo with yourself. I guess its safe to assume most DTTers are Trump supporters.
5 bikes

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #1094 on: Feb 27, 2019, 06:32:21 »
I guess its safe to assume most DTTers are Trump supporters.

Would you care to explain the reasoning behind your assumption?

Crazy

Offline farmer92

"the Mooch"
« Reply #1095 on: Feb 27, 2019, 06:58:34 »
This topic is like you having a convo with yourself. I guess its safe to assume most DTTers are Trump supporters.

I think most people just look at the posts and either nod in agreement or chuckle slightly and be thankful that isn’t their country being represented the aforementioned individuals.

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
« Reply #1096 on: Feb 27, 2019, 07:46:23 »
Seems a bit comical that he would assume most DTT'ers are even American, considering this site is Toronto based and so many are Aussie.  I would actually more likely assume that most people on theses boards are not Trump supporters or don't care.

Offline pidjones

« Reply #1097 on: Feb 27, 2019, 08:43:13 »
Or wish that Tapatalk had a way to block specific threads.
"Love 'em all.... Let God sort 'em out!"

« Reply #1098 on: Feb 27, 2019, 09:21:41 »

Seriously? Is that why you felt the need to post a long screed on this topic a couple pages back? You were -- wait for it -- part of this conversation.

For a while this was more of a back and forth, with a few Trumpistas here trying to argue that Trump was OK because... the economy. Or he brought peace to the Koreas. Or whatever Kool Aid they were drinking, ignoring the pandering to white supremacists and xenophobes and the super wealthy. Now it's like watching a sinking ship, and with the exception of a Swedish nazi sympathizer there's not a lot of pushback.

Occasionally people will come to this thread and moan that they can't ignore it -- nobody is forcing anyone to read it, just as nobody is forcing anyone to read any other thread here that they are not interested in.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline VintageMBike

« Reply #1099 on: Feb 27, 2019, 11:21:37 »
Seriously? Is that why you felt the need to post a long screed on this topic a couple pages back? You were -- wait for it -- part of this conversation.

For a while this was more of a back and forth, with a few Trumpistas here trying to argue that Trump was OK because... the economy. Or he brought peace to the Koreas. Or whatever Kool Aid they were drinking, ignoring the pandering to white supremacists and xenophobes and the super wealthy. Now it's like watching a sinking ship, and with the exception of a Swedish nazi sympathizer there's not a lot of pushback.

Occasionally people will come to this thread and moan that they can't ignore it -- nobody is forcing anyone to read it, just as nobody is forcing anyone to read any other thread here that they are not interested in.

You misunderstand my tone. Im lamenting the fact that MORE ppl DONT participate in this discussion.
5 bikes