www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 40007 times)

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #980 on: Dec 07, 2018, 16:36:26 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #981 on: Dec 09, 2018, 01:53:35 »
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2018, 07:06:45 by stroker crazy »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #982 on: Dec 10, 2018, 10:33:13 »
Anybody find a summary on the Comey interview?

Also, what's going on with Huawei and Meng? Seems like they are getting the scapegoat treatment over falling markets and failing tariffs/trade war.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #983 on: Dec 10, 2018, 12:16:56 »
Anybody find a summary on the Comey interview?

Also, what's going on with Huawei and Meng? Seems like they are getting the scapegoat treatment over falling markets and failing tariffs/trade war.
They were trying to skirt the sanctions on Iran to sell more product. Not the first time, won't be the last time, either.

Offline teazer

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #984 on: Dec 10, 2018, 17:32:16 »
That raises an interesting legal question that's way above my pay grade.  If the treaty is still in place with the other countries that signed it, what legal power does the US have to lock up or fine people or companies that are in compliance with that international treaty?

As I understand it, the treaty was ratified by congress and Trump said the US was no longer part of that treaty but that withdrawal has not been ratified by congress, where does that leave the US legally and how does it affect companies in other countries?

All the above assumes that what Huwai are accused of is actually legal under the treaty of course.  If they are not in compliance with the treaty, who, legally, can challenge them?  What is the appropriate legal process?  Or are we now in an era where the orange one decides what's legal and what's not unilaterally?