www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: Kartoon Korner!  (Read 49205 times)

Offline datadavid

Re: Kartoon Korner!
« Reply #400 on: Mar 02, 2019, 03:21:54 »
I never argued that sweden didn't have an immigrant issue, all I said was I'm tired of seeing it expressed in terms like this:

"i am actually employed by one of those muslim dogs"
"Islam is an evil death cult"
We are preparing a war of complete annihilation against islam in europe."
"The insane indian godhead person just won give up. Yo! Bobs vagene! Stay in your dirty fucking turd world village and stop bothering us with your hindu shit!"
"If "tolerance" means extinction of europeans in favor of followers of Islam - then FUCK tolerance!!"

You can have a civil conversation about the wrongs going on in your country. This guy just doesn't know how.
You know, i dont care to. Why would i? Sure, im a racist swine for thinking they are not supposed to be here. They can continue their infighting back in their respective home countries. We are sick of being grenaded, shot, raped, killed and being told we are racist for not wanting the entire  third world invading a 9million people country.
Being told there is no problem and we are mentally ill racist nazi right wing extremists for decades does things to you.
Actually you and chicken guy are fucking horrible persons.
I really hope we can get some indisputable evidence to what is actually going on here, but the germans have done a good thing, they started a public exhibition with all the names of germans who have been murdered and raped by your darling migrants.
You wont believe the numbers of course. Germans being dirty nazis and all, its in their blood, ja?
We are more interested in the freedom to self defence, protection of our rights, than listening to your utter shit.

« Reply #401 on: Mar 02, 2019, 06:28:44 »
Statistics ate rather skewed in FAVOR of migrants here.
Hmm...

You on the other hand have a contrived, bullying little intellect disguised as some humanitarian holier than thou excrement.

Oh, poor dear. You're the victim here, you've been bullied.

I really hope we can get some indisputable evidence to what is actually going on here,

Until you do -- and you can provide some sources as I have done -- I suggest you keep your racist BS to yourself. It's fucking pathetic.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #402 on: Mar 02, 2019, 06:58:51 »
This has devolved quickly. Usually check this thread out for a laugh. Shit got weird today.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #403 on: Mar 02, 2019, 07:01:01 »
Hmm...

Oh, poor dear. You're the victim here, you've been bullied.

Until you do -- and you can provide some sources as I have done -- I suggest you keep your racist BS to yourself. It's fucking pathetic.

Sure honey, im out. Its been good this time
You can keep patting each others backs now.

« Reply #404 on: Mar 02, 2019, 13:53:59 »
This has devolved quickly. Usually check this thread out for a laugh. Shit got weird today.

It's always weird to me to see unapologetic racism. And it should stay weird.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #405 on: Mar 04, 2019, 19:36:26 »
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #406 on: Mar 05, 2019, 22:43:38 »

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #407 on: Mar 06, 2019, 16:40:05 »

Offline Kamn

« Reply #408 on: Mar 07, 2019, 12:19:42 »
It's always weird to me to see unapologetic racism. And it should stay weird.

You do understand that Islam isn't a race??
Is it possible that you know less about whats going on in Sweden than a guy who actually lives there? Or that maybe he's not a bad person because he is watching the country he calls home turn into a third world shithole and has something to say about it?
Also, some of you keep referring to migrants as "refugees"......you do know that a MAJORITY of the people flooding Europe are not refugees.
In regards to stats about crime, rape, stabbings, shootings, or bombings in Sweden, keep digging and you will find out how bad it is there. Try a different search engine than google

Offline datadavid

« Reply #409 on: Mar 07, 2019, 12:27:16 »
You do understand that Islam isn't a race??
Is it possible that you know less about whats going on in Sweden than a guy who actually lives there? Or that maybe he's not a bad person because he is watching the country he calls home turn into a third world shithole and has something to say about it?
Also, some of you keep referring to migrants as "refugees"......you do know that a MAJORITY of the people flooding Europe are not refugees.
In regards to stats about crime, rape, stabbings, shootings, or bombings in Sweden, keep digging and you will find out how bad it is there. Try a different search engine than google

Yea, most of them are economic migrants actually. Especially the afghans are particularly nasty. So many cases of child rape, heroin dealing, so many murders even swedish criminals are scared to death of dealing with them.
They shoot you in the head, often from the back, just like they did with the swedish journalist Nils Horner in Kabul. Fuck i hate those coward a-holes.
 Again, afghans are not a race, there are many tribal people occupying afghan territory; though we mostly get hazars here. So heres a proudly racist proclamation: hazars are so shitty disgusting people they arent even welcome back to afghanistan. By the way those muslims being murdered in burma had been raping and killing buddhists for years, they only get what they deserve.

This last year most of sweden has woken up to reports of daily shootings, gang rapes, bombings, car torchings, grenade attacks and so on. This reported by the msm, not loonie far right web publications.
Thing is, when a swede commits a crime he is hung out with names and pictures in the papers, when a migrant does something he is unnamed, pixelated pictures and all. This is media policy not to turn the opinion against your SICK Fucking multikulti bullshit project which is an invasion in our eyes. It of course has the opposite effect since it is now apparent that migrant crime is totally out of control. Pair this with thousands of police officers quitting their jobs in fear for their lives and you see what is happening, chickenfucker.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2019, 12:33:05 by datadavid »