www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: Ton up SR250 - a cafe racer by the numbers: 100mph, 100kg, 30hp  (Read 45765 times)

Offline zap2504

Re: Ton up SR250 - a cafe racer by the numbers: 100mph, 100kg, 30hp
« Reply #410 on: Sep 10, 2019, 13:47:44 »
Magnetized sump plug is cool! No other convenient place to strap or epoxy a magnet since the whole bottom of the plug is the installation nut and the oil filter is internal. Neat that you can see how the sump plug/screen actually fit in the case!

Offline JadusMotorcycleParts

• DTT SUPPORTER
    • Jadus Motorcycle Parts
« Reply #411 on: Sep 13, 2019, 03:28:19 »
Received the final versions of these blinker adapters the other day.  I think they'll look neat once I blast off the black paint from the mini blinkers and expose the cast aluminium underneath.  I'll clear coat them or something to protect the material a little.  But everything should look pretty good being most aluminum up front there - headlight brackets included. 

Offline Habanero52

• The Race......is only with yourself!
« Reply #412 on: Sep 13, 2019, 10:38:43 »
Received the final versions of these blinker adapters the other day.  I think they'll look neat once I blast off the black paint from the mini blinkers and expose the cast aluminium underneath.  I'll clear coat them or something to protect the material a little.  But everything should look pretty good being most aluminum up front there - headlight brackets included. 

Those are cool blinkers. Would you mind sharing where you purchased them?
Habanero52
Speed cost....How fast do you want to spend?
Follow the dream.
Why does life get in the way?