www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: 3DogNate's '05 H-D Sportster Scrambler build - AKA "Project Dual-Sportster"  (Read 6256 times)

Offline doc_rot

• DTT BOTM WINNER
  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • Oh the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
Here's my annual "I hate the fuckin' cold weather" post... f'n Illinois winters... GRRRRRR

I almost went to grad school in Chicago, when I was visiting for my interview it was -8, and that alone made me decline the invite.
---------------------------------
'78 KZ1000  Project

'80 KZ750 Twin Project

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
I almost went to grad school in Chicago, when I was visiting for my interview it was -8, and that alone made me decline the invite.
Ha! I had a similar experience at U of Illinois.  It was early April, and I opened up my hotel room curtains to snow.  It was in single digits that day.

Offline 3DogNate

• DTT BOTM WINNER
  • "You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda"
Been a little while since I've made an update. But I broke down and chose a seat, I chose the Roland Sands Boss Solo seat. It arrived a couple of days ago. So I fired the heater up in the garage and got it fitted. I had to use a little finesse on the fender to get a good fit... a bit of hole re-drilling, I'll have to weld up the old holes before body work in the spring... But I dig how it looks, think I chose wisely... (the RSD seats are made by Mustang, so I expect it to have good function on top ok looking good.)

Offline Rider52

• DTT SUPPORTER
Seat looks great! 
Projects
74 Yamaha TX650
Sweep the Floor Project
3 Assorted Honda CL 72 scramblers in a million pieces
3 Harleys in constant state of sorrow and a Buell
1978 Yamaha Chappy 80 burning up the highway
Cut my motor in half Sportster to Shortster