www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: 1974 CB 360 (or two)  (Read 1009 times)

Offline MiniatureNinja

Re: 1974 CB 360 (or two)
« Reply #10 on: Jan 23, 2018, 15:30:08 »
Thanks. Also, you may find that the passenger peg mounts are really not the best spot for rearsets. I'm about 6'1" and I found that position way too high up to be comfortable. I ended up somewhere in the middle between there and the stock mounts.

+1 to that! I'm only 5'7" and couldn't stand the Old School Speed rearsets they were poor quality and way too high a location
'75 Honda CB360 - thread

Offline Moparkansas

« Reply #11 on: Jan 23, 2018, 19:06:14 »
Crazy, I didn't know people could own a 360 that long.   ;)

Yeah, haven't messed with the bikes much in years.  It had been parked in storage.  Last plates were in 1984 or so?  Been busy working on my car projects.  I've got this 73 Challenger and a 68 Plymouth Satellite Convertible.  The Challenger is mostly done, the Satellite is still in pieces.  I was kinda tired of cleaning old crap up too so I threw together this motorized bicycle one winter too.  That along with home improvement seems to kill a lot of time.     

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
« Reply #12 on: Jan 23, 2018, 19:15:57 »
Yeah, haven't messed with the bikes much in years.  It had been parked in storage.  Last plates were in 1984 or so?  Been busy working on my car projects.  I've got this 73 Challenger and a 68 Plymouth Satellite Convertible.  The Challenger is mostly done, the Satellite is still in pieces.  I was kinda tired of cleaning old crap up too so I threw together this motorized bicycle one winter too.  That along with home improvement seems to kill a lot of time.   
Nice! I know what you mean. These are my non-motorcycle projects. The C10 is a daily runner. But the Roadrunner is long term. I need to quit building bikes for a while and focus on the Roadrunner...

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Offline Moparkansas

« Reply #13 on: Jan 23, 2018, 19:54:31 »
Nice 70!  My brother has a Plum Crazy 70 with a 451 Stroker.  We converted that to a 4 speed last summer.  He put a crap clutch in it that came with all the 4 speed parts so it needs a new clutch now - that will be another weekend project.

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
« Reply #14 on: Jan 23, 2018, 20:00:17 »
Nice 70!  My brother has a Plum Crazy 70 with a 451 Stroker.  We converted that to a 4 speed last summer.  He put a crap clutch in it that came with all the 4 speed parts so it needs a new clutch now - that will be another weekend project.
This one is numbers matching, so I'm rebuilding the motor and tranny.  The Carter that was on it is toast, so that may get swapped for something better.  My brother also has a 70 that was our dad's.  Nothing matches on it and the motor is stripped down to the block, so all bets are off.  We may do a 5.7 Hemi swap.