www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: Kawasaki GT750 / KZ750P - Brat/Scrambler thingy  (Read 703 times)

Offline Facius

Re: Kawasaki GT750 / KZ750P - Brat/Scrambler thingy
« Reply #10 on: Aug 25, 2019, 15:04:58 »
So i've been a bit busy this summer, and haven't had time to do an update before now.

The brakes has been serviced, forks polished, new headlight mount, aluminum fenders and valves has been adjusted.
Unfortunately there still a slight ticking, but i'll try some cleaning fuel additive and see if it makes any difference.

I'me having a bit of issues adjusting the carbs to the new exhaust/air filter, I' gone up one size from 110 to 115 on the main jet, and tried a 40 instead of the default 37,5 on the pilot jet, but that was way off.
now i'm back with the default pilot jet, and it runs great above 1/4 quater throttle.
When i let go from full throttle and pull the clutch. It goes all the way down to 0 RPMS and then dies.
It idle's fine around 1000-1200rpms when i just let it come down slowly, if i tighten the idle screw any more it won't go down in RPMs when i loosen the throttle.

Anyone got any ideas?
i've tried adjusting the mixture screws and syncing the carbs. But it doesn't seem to make a difference.
Looking at the spark plugs they have a slightly white tint but other wise clean, so maybe a bit on the lean side.