www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: hi from india  (Read 1132 times)

Offline kar1zma

Re: hi from india
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2018, 17:27:49 »
Where in India are you?  I might be visiting Hyderabad for work in the next few months.
Well Tim I AM from hyderabad hah!!! However I do work in the middle East . I might be visiting in july end . Would u be there at that time . Where do u work btw
Great food in hyderabad and historical sites to see .
Hope to catch u in town

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Offline kar1zma

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2018, 17:29:24 »
Welcome from Down Under!

I've seen some interesting RDs from India and I'm looking forward to seeing your build.

Crazy
Gday mate. I really hope to build a smashing bike. I just got an inspiration here by a bike made by Mobius . Brilliant!!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Online Jimbonaut

• DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Lost Apostle
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2018, 18:00:28 »
My wife wasn't working in India, but she travelled at lot there, top to bottom and east to west.  A part of her never left!  Me I got grubby in Goa for a few months in the early 90's and travelled down from Nepal to Darjeeling and then across to Pushkar...all a bit of a blur now but an experience I'll never forget.  Wait, that doesn't make sense.  Ha! 
"I'm telling you Donnie, nuthin' but nuthin' but right"

Offline kar1zma

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2018, 19:16:21 »
My wife wasn't working in India, but she travelled at lot there, top to bottom and east to west.  A part of her never left!  Me I got grubby in Goa for a few months in the early 90's and travelled down from Nepal to Darjeeling and then across to Pushkar...all a bit of a blur now but an experience I'll never forget.  Wait, that doesn't make sense.  Ha!

aah yes. i would say safer days back then
glad u had fun