DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BIKE OF THE MONTH - JANUARY 2019

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1fasgsxr said:
My math shows 34 voters...but we are splitting hairs. 34 is disappointing.

Yes it is. With that small number of members voting if there were just a small number of voters who are, for what ever reason, completely biased for/against a particular brand, i.e., Harley, Kawi, Ducati, etc. or for/against a particular type, i.e., cruiser, dual sport, café, etc. it could render that particular brand or type a somewhat unfair advantage/disadvantage regardless of the quality of the craftsmanship of the build.

Sorry, maybe I'm not being clear enough in the point I'm trying to make... bottom line, it would be best for all of us if we could get more members to vote.

Crap,
I can’t belive I missed this. I used to get a email every time a new BOTM was started, but I changed my email address and forgot to update the site. I usually browse this site on the app or on Tapatalk.

I can’t believe I won and was nominated in November! Really makes me feel good. Thanks!

Maybe if there was some incentive to vote....like put everybody's name in for some kind of a draw. Prehaps DCC would be willing to put some little tidbit up...wouldn't have to be a big prize.

Most people probably don't read through the entire forum so they probably do not know about the contest.

Spread the word, maybe the forum could start a social media page. Instagram would be best, since it is dominated by pictures. That way, if somebody is a semi pro builder on here, they could be tagged in the post and their name would be spread a bit more AND potentially get more business for that builder.

Back
Top Bottom