www.cognitomoto.com

https://www.townmoto.com/collections/vanson-leathers

www.speedmotoco.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: lets see your helmets  (Read 32466 times)

Offline locO leoN

• administrator
  • Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
    • DoTheTon
Re: lets see your helmets
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2010, 20:06:17 »
i have 5 3/4 hemets, what can i say i love them! one is custom painted to match the cafe, then 2 are vintage red flake, solid black, and a blue one... really want a mask like loco has though!

one just sold on ebay recently:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270568627152&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

:o

Offline dakine_surf

• "Stay Thirsty my Friends"
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2010, 17:55:36 »
Don't you just love it when you find sick stuff in your garage.  So I just found this... I think it was my dads, but really I have no clue... Seems like they can fetch a pretty penny on the bay.

But then I realized one of the snaps is missing so... bummer

Well I tried but I can't run no more
Tell Katie it's her that I adore
And as long as I love her best
I'm that much further west

Offline tWistedWheelz

• BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2010, 18:09:34 »
My HJC I just got through painting a week or so ago.

Offline DrJ

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2010, 18:55:51 »
Don't you just love it when you find sick stuff in your garage.  So I just found this... I think it was my dads, but really I have no clue... Seems like they can fetch a pretty penny on the bay.

Yup, Moto 3 helmets are getting good bucks these days, around $100. I have a really nice blue one.

Offline dakine_surf

• "Stay Thirsty my Friends"
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2010, 19:02:39 »
Yeah there are a few on there with BIN for $259USD!! :o Definitely surprised by that!
Well I tried but I can't run no more
Tell Katie it's her that I adore
And as long as I love her best
I'm that much further west

Offline DrJ

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2010, 19:13:42 »
Most of the old Bells made in California are getting expensive.

Offline locO leoN

• administrator
  • Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
    • DoTheTon
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2010, 01:37:26 »

ehhh. not really worth that much... especially since there are a few snaps missing...
Since you are a buddy,... I'll give ya $30 for it!!..

;D

Offline Hoosier Daddy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Earache my eye...
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2010, 10:11:56 »
Nothin fancy but it's my first brain bucket in 20 years. The last one was a full face Bell Star II that I spray bombed flat black back in the day, wish I still had ::)
Now I'll be rockin a new fat black AFX FX-90 I got for $65. Guess some things never change.

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, why don’t you just make sure that you’re just not in fact surrounded by a bunch of assholes, alright?”

JAILBAIT '67 BSA 441 Victor Roadster
STAY CLEAN '67 BSA Spitfire
ROCK-IT '81 CB750C
BOMBER '81 GL1100
OVERKILL '80 GS750
NO CLASS '72 CB450 K5

Offline FiniteJester

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2010, 15:54:58 »
I just picked up a scopion exo-400 for $65, and i'm super happy with it. Fit's great, ear holes in the right spot and the lens doesn't fog even a little.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=1547

The one I really want is an Airoh TR-1

http://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Categories/motorradhelme-Helmets/Airoh-Helmets/Airoh-TR1

Offline drummershoes

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2010, 04:14:11 »
Nothin fancy but it's my first brain bucket in 20 years. The last one was a full face Bell Star II that I spray bombed flat black back in the day, wish I still had ::)
Now I'll be rockin a new fat black AFX FX-90 I got for $65. Guess some things never change.

had this helmet last year and can't complain since it was $60!!! it does whistle when you're checkin over your shoulders if you've got the vent open and the road/wind noise is there BUT it's good n cheap. The finish on it is great though and mine still looks pretty sharp even after being rained on a buncha times. Just picked up an Icon airframe helmet in plain white on clearance for 150 bucks so contemplating on repainting most of it black or just adding some graphics to it. Oh the choices...