lets see your helmets

I dig it, it's comfortable, cheeks pads aren't as tight but it fits good and secure.
Also the top piece/pad fits right over your skull like a glove and this thing never fogs up at all.

Hey Rocan, I love HJC helmets... I have been wearing them all my life. This is the one I have been rockin lately, it is light as a feather (gotta love carbon fiber), a little louder than my Arai, but cheaper. They make a great 300-500 helmet.

HJCCarbonAC-124.jpg

HJCCarbonAC-123.jpg

this a HJC that i picked up off c-list with a motorcycle cover for 30 bucks. i got the goggles very recently, but almost wish i got the dcc bubble goggles

23635_750657205005_22401740_43412395_1240583_n.jpg

i might do some sharpie graphics and clearcoat over it

That HJC is pretty slick.. I'm rocking a "Matte Anthricite" Scorpion EXO 700 I picked up off ebay for 50 bones new. I love this helmet. I like the way it looks and it breaths, sounds, and fits my head/face so damn well.

Generic picture
01-100-25_1175618869.jpg

just got this one in the mail today, i f@cking love it!

51y807.jpg

ehdo2e.jpg

and of course nothing makes a monkey happier than a perfect test fit!

2506qzn.jpg

This is a 20 20 helmet. It looks good from 20 yards at 20mph. After the clear coat and some goggles it looks alright. My first attempt.
cafe012.jpg

cafe004.jpg

cafe003.jpg

THAT IS BADASS!!!! If you EVER decide to get rid of it Ill buy it. I cant wear 3/4 helmets so Ive decided to just start collecting them and having them custom painted. Eventually Ill have a whole display set up.

My full face is a hawk... i love it, hate my HJC helmets, hate them!!!! i have 3 full face... the Hawk was $50 bucks at leather up and is just a great lid i have bought 3 since then!

i have 5 3/4 hemets, what can i say i love them! one is custom painted to match the cafe, then 2 are vintage red flake, solid black, and a blue one... really want a mask like loco has though!

dakine_surf said:
Hey Rocan, I love HJC helmets... I have been wearing them all my life. This is the one I have been rockin lately, it is light as a feather (gotta love carbon fiber), a little louder than my Arai, but cheaper. They make a great 300-500 helmet.

HJCCarbonAC-124.jpg

HJCCarbonAC-123.jpg

This is the lid I just picked up. Got it on clearance for cheap.

JRK5892 said:
i have 5 3/4 hemets, what can i say i love them! one is custom painted to match the cafe, then 2 are vintage red flake, solid black, and a blue one... really want a mask like loco has though!

one just sold on ebay recently:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270568627152&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

:eek:

Don't you just love it when you find sick stuff in your garage. So I just found this... I think it was my dads, but really I have no clue... Seems like they can fetch a pretty penny on the bay.

BellMotoIII2.jpg

BellMotoIII3.jpg

But then I realized one of the snaps is missing so... bummer

BellMotoIII1.jpg

BellMotoIII4.jpg

dakine_surf said:
Don't you just love it when you find sick stuff in your garage. So I just found this... I think it was my dads, but really I have no clue... Seems like they can fetch a pretty penny on the bay.

BellMotoIII2.jpg

Yup, Moto 3 helmets are getting good bucks these days, around $100. I have a really nice blue one.

2319145962_30ab4c67de.jpg

dakine_surf said:

BellMotoIII2.jpg

ehhh. not really worth that much... especially since there are a few snaps missing...
Since you are a buddy,... I'll give ya $30 for it!!..

;D

Nothin fancy but it's my first brain bucket in 20 years. The last one was a full face Bell Star II that I spray bombed flat black back in the day, wish I still had ::)
Now I'll be rockin a new fat black AFX FX-90 I got for $65. Guess some things never change.

helmets-afx-street-men-fx-90-solid-flat-black.jpg

I just picked up a scopion exo-400 for $65, and i'm super happy with it. Fit's great, ear holes in the right spot and the lens doesn't fog even a little.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=1547

The one I really want is an Airoh TR-1

http://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Categories/motorradhelme-Helmets/Airoh-Helmets/Airoh-TR1

Hoosier Daddy said:
Nothin fancy but it's my first brain bucket in 20 years. The last one was a full face Bell Star II that I spray bombed flat black back in the day, wish I still had ::)
Now I'll be rockin a new fat black AFX FX-90 I got for $65. Guess some things never change.

helmets-afx-street-men-fx-90-solid-flat-black.jpg

had this helmet last year and can't complain since it was $60!!! it does whistle when you're checkin over your shoulders if you've got the vent open and the road/wind noise is there BUT it's good n cheap. The finish on it is great though and mine still looks pretty sharp even after being rained on a buncha times. Just picked up an Icon airframe helmet in plain white on clearance for 150 bucks so contemplating on repainting most of it black or just adding some graphics to it. Oh the choices...

Back
Top Bottom