SoCal CB200

Comment and Criticize please

• Advice on the CB450

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recommend shops

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xCafeRacerx

Hi folks... I think I joined this awesome gathering of Motorcyclists and I still haven't posted any photos of my Bikes so here goes...

The official Before and After Shots...

IMG_0257.jpg

As you can see... Guacamole-Green DOES NOT do it for me!

DSC00010.jpg

Front View!

DSC00012.jpg

I love circular tail-lights...

DSC00013.jpg

Slim Lines make my day...

So here they are folks... Pictures of My First Cafe Racer!

The seat was custom-made by Levi P. from Camarillo, CA

Next one in line is my '70 CB450 DOHC... Please feel free to give me comments and I would really appreciate your criticism!

NICE 200 bro.. I have a 200 that i have been working on for quite a while now, motor is down for the count at the moment but once that is rebuilt I will be 95% complete with my project! check it out..
IMG00041.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00040.jpg

hecklejk said:
NICE 200 bro.. I have a 200 that i have been working on for quite a while now, motor is down for the count at the moment but once that is rebuilt I will be 95% complete with my project! check it out..
IMG00041.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00040.jpg

YEAH!!! Nice one man!

I dig the drag bars a lot and how it's all black. Let me know if you need help on rebuilding the engine... I hope it starts running soon because the weather is starting to warm up!

I am just looking for a top end gasket or complete gasket set right now!! that is all i need to start working on the motor, found a guy here in Charlotte that is gonna help me out with it! Where did you get your seat from, I hand shaved and cover mine from the original seat pan, but I really like how yours looks on the bike! The only other issue I have with the bike is the front brake caliper, the original one was all rusted up so I replaced it with an ebay find and a new cable but it still doesn't work right!! It SLOWS the bike, but does not fully stop it!! I live about a block from a locl bike bar, and every time I hear one pull up I cringe knowing that mine is just sitting there waiting to be fixed!!

brewtown16 said:
hahahha i actually like that green color. :D

As do I, I nearly bought a Muscat Green Metallic CB200 off eBay before finding mine. The name of the green really kills it! HAHA

Bike looks great. I like the green, too. I really wish I had waited to start my project w/ a cleaner bike. I'm jealous of you guys and getting tired of cleaning off rust.

Back
Top Bottom