Recent content by Bodacious

  1. B

    Left Field: I need some help on my CB1000f Hurricane

    UPDATE: Ok so I soaked the cylinder with brake fluid for about 2 nights and then sucked everything out, She now turns over freely with compression. Now I cant get spark. I've Ohm'ed out everything I can think of and pulled the igniter box out, boss says thats gotta be it. I think its it. I...
  2. B

    Left Field: I need some help on my CB1000f Hurricane

    Thanks for the tips guys, I'll be looking into the bottom end when I drain the oil. We decided (For now) to re-sleeve the bad cylinder and shaving a fuz off the head. My buddy has this grand idea that somehow I am going to be able to afford quad turbo's for her first bonneville run but that aint...
  3. B

    Left Field: I need some help on my CB1000f Hurricane

    Ok so I feel as though I may be in the wrong place but I was just looking for a little help. I am working on a cbr1000f and found that one of the parks plugs was removed years ago and it filled with water and rusted. Now I have to go into the engine. Do you have any recommended suppliers for...
  4. B

    CB500T Jugs for sale

    I have a freshly blasted and honed set of cb500 twin jugs for sale. on original bore, in perfect condition. Price = $75 + shipping friends
  5. B

    Ok guys, I'm going to give this a shot. '76 XS500

    So I have successfully done stock -esk rebuilds and resto's on a few old 2 strokes and some old barn bikes. I'm finally considering doing what I want to do and build a cafe "ish" bike. I like sticking close to original, with a little modern flair. Anyways, I have a '76 XS500 twin, with the cafe...
  6. B

    Selling a freshly honed set of cb500t jugs

    I got some jugs to swap out and dont need an extra set. Original bore, bead blasted to look fantastic, freshly honed. Nothing wrong with these jugs they are in perfect condition. Will sell and ship for $125
  7. B

    Selling a few CL350 items

    Give me 36 hours and I will get a pic.
  8. B

    Selling a few CL350 items

    69, no front fender.
  9. B

    Selling a few CL350 items

    Pretty much everything you see here for a cl or cb350 is $25 a piece plus shipping except for the carbs. The carbs have been dipped and cleaned and had a thorough going through, I would like to get at least $65 plus shiping. The brake shoe assembly is $30. I have some other parts I will post...
  10. B

    1983 CM450E for sale near Statesville NC

    Touche my friend. Touche. But yeah the tank is right on time. I just picked up a gs750, cb750, and cb360 today. Oh and an old Kawi 2 stroke 80. Loving my collection right now lol
Back
Top Bottom