Recent content by Burger

  1. B

    Head light/ Gas Tank / Seat

    seat
  2. B

    Head light/ Gas Tank / Seat

    seat
  3. B

    Head light/ Gas Tank / Seat

    headlight
  4. B

    Head light/ Gas Tank / Seat

    headlight
  5. B

    Head light/ Gas Tank / Seat

    tank
  6. B

    Head light/ Gas Tank / Seat

    Tank
  7. B

    Head light/ Gas Tank / Seat

    I have some parts off of a Suzuki Bike. Head light, Gas tank and Seat. Not sure what year. Make me an offer on the parts. Located in Waterloo, NY 13165 E-mail Eric stodges3@hotmail.com
  8. B

    Exhaust pipes for sale

    photo
  9. B

    Exhaust pipes for sale

    photo
  10. B

    Exhaust pipes for sale

    Exhaust pipes. Not sure what bike they came from. I bought a cb360 parts bike and they came with it. $150 or BO Located in Waterloo, NY 13165 e-mail stodges3@hotmail.com have more photos
  11. B

    Front Brake CB 360

    Thanks, Any photo or websites on where to get the parts would be helpful.
  12. B

    Front Brake CB 360

    I wanted to use my old brake setup on my CB360 but they don't fit on the bars i have. I am looking for suggestions on something to replace it while still using the same front brake caliper. What is the smalled setup for the front handlebars and what brake lines will work best or that anyone has...
Back
Top Bottom