Recent content by Dan510

  1. D

    94'ish fzr600 rear set on an xs650

    Has anybody put a set of these on their xs's? I was contemplating the necessary mods..but then I came across Durgram-k's post for the beautys he's put together 8) ...I'm starting to think its not worth the hassle...any thoughts?
  2. D

    NEED a stock RD350LC tank (1982)

    where are you located??, I have one, has been repaired, would need a going over....but its cheap, would trade for ??
  3. D

    79' xs650 standard cafe seat

    howdy' all, new to the forum, I met a guy on a cafe'd yamy 360 last night who told me about this site! :) I'm building a "budget" 79 xs650 cafe, and i was trying to buy "that seat" on xs650direct (mike's xs) but after reading a few posts on this site, I found out that he's been out for 1.5...
Back
Top Bottom