Recent content by Fuchs-Italy

  1. F

    Street Tracker Project DR600 (from Italy)

    Thanks all! Yes, this bike is very funny to ride, it's light (115kg) and short (1380cm of interax). Fork angle is 23°, so the bike is fast on direction change, and Maxxis tires are very soft... I like so much the result! If someone want to try... he will be welcome! Thanks again (and sorry for...
  2. F

    Street Tracker Project DR600 (from Italy)

    Thanks ;) ;D I think U know how is that pronounced! ;D ;D Btw, click on "Listen" here: http://www.pronouncenames.com/pronounce/fuchs 8)
  3. F

    Street Tracker Project DR600 (from Italy)

    Hi all from Italy, my name is Massimo "Fuchs" Rinchiuso, I've built this bike last winter and I'll show you to know if you like it or not :) Original bike was a Suzuki DR600 my1985. A lot of component being done by me, like triple clamps to the exhaust... Here all construction's pics and...
Back
Top Bottom