Recent content by jiggyfly

  1. J

    cx500 street tracker

    I just missed snagging one of these, yesterday! If my kids hadn't been napping...... I want one.
  2. J

    Savage Love!- aka Suzuki savage tracker

    oh yeah, and the bandit will come apart in December..... I can't stand that maroon and maroon!!! ;)
  3. J

    Savage Love!- aka Suzuki savage tracker

    heres my latest: I received a big'o box of parts from Brian at SpeedMotoCo. He has a lot of stuff in stock, and is pretty in the know on the cafe/tracker/bobber stuff. anyways, I ordered a tail light, header wrap, some special sprockets, and some switches for my 7/8" handlebars. seems every...
  4. J

    Savage Love!- aka Suzuki savage tracker

    Re: Suzuki savage tracker Where'd ya head off to?
  5. J

    Savage Love!- aka Suzuki savage tracker

    Re: Suzuki savage tracker SonicJK, I'm in northeast Columbia.
  6. J

    Savage Love!- aka Suzuki savage tracker

    Re: Suzuki savage tracker ^ Hey, thanks! Here's the latest
  7. J

    Savage Love!- aka Suzuki savage tracker

    Re: Suzuki savage tracker & today-
  8. J

    Savage Love!- aka Suzuki savage tracker

    Re: Suzuki savage tracker Trust me, I've considered it......problem being that the Savage might be one of the most pain in the ass bikes to mount a different tank on, with its obnoxious frame. I'll continue forward with this, & if it ends up looking like a big zit, I'll find something...
  9. J

    Rant on Mojave Tanks

    new here, but hardly new. I find it ironic that a bunch of guys owning, building, & riding CB350's, XS650's, CB750's...etc, etc....refer to anything as "played out"..... Tell me what isnt?????? I'm building a Suzuki "sausage" (cute, btw)....yeah, even with the "dreaded" Firestones! If I wanted...
  10. J

    Savage Love!- aka Suzuki savage tracker

    First post here......figured I'd start out with my current build. 87 suzuki savage 650 that I got as a non-running lump o'shit. If you're familiar with Ryca, you can tell the idea itself isn't my own.....however, I will be taking it waaaay further. Here's where I started. This is what it...
Back
Top Bottom