Thanks for the advice, the history that I know of the motor is it was removed in 1984 to have the piston replaced and never completed, then dry stored for the next 20 years! currently it all moves fine when I crank it by hand. In many ways it would be nice to get the original motor rebuilt.
I...
Hi - Im new here and wanted to share my new project.
I went to a freesale a few months back and fund this little gem in the back of the garage that the over signed over to me for $0! It was missing the piston and then on closer inspection the motor casing had cracked on the sump plug. Im...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.