Recent content by Jrutgers

  1. J

    Making a seat

    Thanks! I will check out your thread for ideas!
  2. J

    Making a seat

    So, the new year started well? Hello by the way. Janne from Sweden here Any way I am going for my first build and its a XJ 650Seca that will be more of a street/flat tracker. Everything went well so far but i cannot understand how to create a seat like this What would be a good material to use...
  3. J

    WTB XJ650R tank or similar

    Hi, Don't know if this is still valid? I happen to have a xj 650 k4o tank since I have replaced mine with a Kawa z650. The Kawa tank fits right on in the front but need some minor modifications in the rear. Looks great on! Let me know if you need the xj tank. Shipping from Sweden however :-)
Back
Top Bottom