Recent content by kidda

  1. K

    Need a CB500/550 engine

    I need a new 70's CB500/550 engine, my current one is f****d. I'm heading across Canada, supposedly on my honda, in about a month. Time is of the essence. Can pick up.
  2. K

    Cb500 is biting the dust

    Hey, sporadic poster from Toronto here. Just found out that theres a crack in my crankcase, and my imminent trip across the country is in jeopardy! Anybody on here know of any 500/550 engines that are operable and available? I will be forever in your debt, and will use my brewery job to get...
  3. K

    CB500 frame

    Hey there, Just found out my cb500 engine is f****d. I was wondering if anybody knew if a 550 engine would fit in the 500 frame i have. Any enlightenment appreciated.
  4. K

    Hello from Toronto

    Hey all, glad to find this site. I'm currently rebuilding an old cb500, I'll post pics as it happens!
  5. K

    Honda CB500 cafe solo seatpan

    This seatpan came with the bike when I bought it but I'm going brat style instead. Unupholstered fibreglass and still with the plastic film on it. 175obo to someone in the Toronto area
Back
Top Bottom