Recent content by mrosso

  1. M

    What do you think of this fork mod: Super Badass or Suicide?

    I've got a set of old triumph external fork springs, and I was thinking about putting them over my stock CB750K forks. I think it would look kick ass, but I'm worried that it would jack-up stability. Any thoughts on this? Would this make the front-end so stiff it woulb be unstable?
  2. M

    CB750 Cafe w/ Suzuki 4LS Brake?

    The GT750 4ls brake I got from ebay came without an axle. Anyone know where to buy one on-line? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
  3. M

    Taillight

    Nice. I went to the v-leds.com site. They have tons of models. Which ones would work for tail lights, flashers, etc. ?
  4. M

    CB750 Cafe w/ Suzuki 4LS Brake?

    Nice setup, Zedd... Do you have drawings or more details on where and how much material you removed from the CB forks? How about that threaded sleeve? Did you make it or buy it? Thanks, Mario
  5. M

    CB750 Cafe w/ Suzuki 4LS Brake?

    Thanks, TinTin! I already have a GT750 brake and the hand controls. I can fab spacers on a lathe. I guess the only issue I'll have now is with speedo. Any ideas there?
  6. M

    CL350 Bolt Kit

    Anyone have anything like Tintin's excel file for a CB750?
  7. M

    CB750 Cafe w/ Suzuki 4LS Brake?

    Anyone mate a Suzuki GT750 4 leading shoe brake to a Honda CB750? Ideas on how to make this work? Is it a bolt-on solution or hell-on-earth fab nightmare?
Back
Top Bottom