Recent content by phil.bast

  1. P

    Anybody ever tried these?

    First of all retard, if you managed to get all the way through my first post, which I am skeptical that you actually have the intellect to have done, you would see that the post although primarily referring to the U.S. since the majority of the board actually live here, would have read that it...
  2. P

    Anybody ever tried these?

    "DK - I'd like to put my name in for a pair. Is this where you'd like me to list it, or should I send you a PM? Thanks for making the effort and putting out the quality work!" Nice to see that you changed your mind...or were you just playing that guy out. Anyway, good luck with your CB...
  3. P

    Anybody ever tried these?

    Im new here so I'll tread lightly. Maybe we should consider buying parts from our own countries, wherever you may live, supporting our own economies and aftermarket part suppliers. In the U.S. many of the parts made here or sold here are surely more expensive than what you may find coming from...
  4. P

    Linkless suspension suggestions DT175 Cafe

    Think I found a donor. Gonna try a relatively new (08) FZ6 shock with only a couple thousand miles on it. Right size eye to eye and good spring rate. Fortunately FZ6s are linkless as well. Only downside is that shock is not rebuildable, can only change springs. No damper adjustments. Will...
  5. P

    Linkless suspension suggestions DT175 Cafe

    Thanks, I'll do that if nothing shows here. Glad to be aboard! By the way, the 74 DT used vertical twin springs at the rear with the one piece swinger rather than the later versions which used a diamond swinger (top shock connection) and a very long monoshock that was housed within the...
  6. P

    Linkless suspension suggestions DT175 Cafe

    Whats up everyone, Im new to the forum and it's nice to have found this place. Sure it will be a great deal of help. I have an issue. I am building a 74 DT175 cafe and trying to decide on a proper rear shock and spring. This is going to be a linkless system at about a 55-60 deg angle. I was...
Back
Top Bottom