Recent content by Roar

  1. Roar

    Hello from Italy

    Welcome, Marco! I have been to Bergamo, the old town is beutiful. I am going to Italy (Mandello Del Lario) this summer to attend the centenario for Moto Guzzi. Also your bike is beutiful!
  2. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    I have decided on a color for the bike and I went with a dark blue. Now it’s a lot of boring work filling, sanding, spraying, repeat, repeat...... Also I have made a new rear brake line and clutch wire. Waiting for parts to finish the front brakes and throttle wires. The old V50 tank was full of...
  3. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    I took apart the front today, made the front wheel ready for new spokes and rim.(spokes on the way) While I had the chance I took of the top of the triple and got rid of the bar risers. A lot of work but worth it. Also ordered new customisable throttle, clutch and brake lines.
  4. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    Thank you! That’s what I am going for!
  5. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    Thanks! I can not take credit for the cable tie trick, found it on YouTube. But I can definitely recommend it as it works great both for getting the tire off and on! Be generous with the lubricant!
  6. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    Thanks! The plan is to make it in steel, never worked with metal before so it will be interesting and a steep learning curve for sure! No guts no glory!
  7. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    The rear tire and tube arrived today, Avon Road Rider 120/90/18". It was easy putting them on the wheel with the cable tie trick, it means only one time of forcing the tire over the rim and it keeps the tube in place. Also been making a cardboard mock up of a seat to get a 3d visual of my...
  8. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    Ha ha! Thanks, man! ;D
  9. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    The tank I am going for is the V50 Guzzi, I like the shape and I think it will give the bike a nice low stance. I found one cheap on ebay, it has some light rust inside but I am going to use vinegar trick to get it clean. Also I am not digging the small rear wheel, so I bought 18" Borrani VM...
  10. Roar

    Moto Guzzi 750 "Freccia tricolore"

    Hi! I bought this 96 Guzzi Nevada 750 the other day, it was a started/stranded brat project with a lot of strange solutions.... :) Not so keen on the cruiser style or brat look so I am going to make my own version af a café racer. This is my second attempt at a café racer, a few years ago I did...
  11. Roar

    77 Honda CB592CR

    CB by the seaside in the sunset, tonight! :-)
  12. Roar

    77 Honda CB592CR

    The bike is still running strong! Had a nice trip today! :)
  13. Roar

    77 Honda CB592CR

    I have overhauled the top end, it is smoke free now and boosting a 592 kit! :) Thanks for the heads up on the brakestop. There is enough play, but the brakesolution is not optimal and that will be adressed during the winter along with a list of other improvements.
Back
Top Bottom