Attention Canadians.....

Fear My Twin

Chicks hate my bike.
Your Metric system is too hard. That is all. ;)

Here I sit trying to run numbers on a patient I have and Im trying to prescribe meds but keep having trouble with weight conversions then converting their meds.

Guess I need to brush up on my metric conversion table.
 
Man... Imperial is a crazy system... fractions, 16oz to a cup etc...

My metric sockets are in whole number mm's 4 through 32... no thinking about which is bigger or smaller.

1000 meters to a kilometer,

1000 cubic centimeters (cc's) = 1 litre... and a litre of water weighs in at 1 kilogram... perfect unison.

I'm not 5'9"... its 175cm... nice round numbers ;D

Here's the best conversion page I've found...

http://www.taylormade.com.au/billspages/conversion_table.html
 
mixing meds eh??!!!... sure..sure...
so, whats so difficult with bagging 1 kilo of "shit"... so Ur off by a few ounces here or there.. it not like the cartels are gonna come after ya....or mabe??...
I guess it would depend on the street value...LOL!!!
 
Canada isn't truly 100% metric. We still speak in pounds, PSI, inches, ounces, cups, acres, square feet, tablespoons etc. But if dimensions only apply to Japanese motorcycles then you need to brush up on metric, especially when it comes to bolt threads. The main thread sizes are M5, M6, M8 and M10 in pitches of 1, 1.25 and 1.5.
 
Back
Top Bottom