cb350 front disc

Rimmy

Been Around the Block
The front disc on my '73 CB350G is pretty gnarly. The PO ran it without a pad on one side and there are some pretty bad gouges in it. Can I get a motorcycle disc cut like I can with a car? Alternatively does anyone know if the disc from a CB350-four cyl. or a CB360 will be a direct fit? Some people on eBay say these discs will fit a 350, but I'd rather not shell out money if its not absolutely going to fit.

thanks,
-jordan
 
The disc on the 360 would be a direct fit. They have identical front ends.

I don't know about the 350F. they sure do look identical, but have different part #'s. I would think it would work.
 
cb 350g
cb 350f
cb 360g
cb 360t
and cb400f

all parts share manf. part number 45120-369-000
 
Back
Top Bottom