Rocketeer85
Goin to be a bear, might as well be a grizzly..
So I found out fairly quickly that building a CB350F was a little more trick than a cb350..
Tried to look up alternate bike parts and found out a 350f is closer to a 400 than a 350.
Most of the 400 parts will swap with a 350f, almost none for a 350.
Finding most parts are easy, but a tank and rear sets...Still no luck at all... Any advice?
Rearsets mostly I can wait for a tank, but the rear sets are holding me up..
Tried to look up alternate bike parts and found out a 350f is closer to a 400 than a 350.
Most of the 400 parts will swap with a 350f, almost none for a 350.
Finding most parts are easy, but a tank and rear sets...Still no luck at all... Any advice?
Rearsets mostly I can wait for a tank, but the rear sets are holding me up..