CB750 and CB550 parts needed

surffly

Over 1,000 Posts
Looking to fill in the holes on my Seeley with some parts.

-CB750 Air Box. Yes that's right an STOCK airbox. Just need one that fits a 72-76 K bike. Need the boots. Would like the clamps. Ugly is okay, just cant be cracked and beat up.

-CB500/550 Rear sprocket carrier.

-CB550/500 Rear brake plate.

Im sure there will be more to follow.
 
I should have the airbox for a 1975 CB750, and may have the boots too, I will poke around. Think my Cb550 rear wheel is gone, got a front if you're in need of that.
 
I for sure have a 550 rear wheel I have no hard feelings splitting the whole hub away from to sell a complete hub....I MAY have the 750 airbox too, I'll try to look for it tonight.
 
Got the complete airbox (with old filter) and boots and original clamps. It's solid, not pretty, but could be painted or cleaned up. The boots are somewhat malleable, might work or might benefit from a soak in wintergreen oil. $25+shipping. I can send photos if you PM me your email address.
 
Back
Top Bottom