H Haf_Ded New Member Sep 11, 2014 #1 any years that work on a 1970 works for me as well. cut off at muffler is ok. rust is ok. holes or cracks might be ok.
any years that work on a 1970 works for me as well. cut off at muffler is ok. rust is ok. holes or cracks might be ok.
socalmike_cb72 '80 Honda CB900C; '72 Honda CB350; '65 Honda C102 Sep 12, 2014 #2 Re: WTB: 1970 CL350 Headers Are you running rear sets or stock foot pegs? I may have a set of headers for you. Also the stock mufflers if you want those.
Re: WTB: 1970 CL350 Headers Are you running rear sets or stock foot pegs? I may have a set of headers for you. Also the stock mufflers if you want those.
H Haf_Ded New Member Sep 13, 2014 #3 Re: WTB: 1970 CL350 Headers Stock foot pegs. I will be running different mufflers so those are not necessary.
Re: WTB: 1970 CL350 Headers Stock foot pegs. I will be running different mufflers so those are not necessary.