Sirius Consolidated...

sclay115

Been Around the Block
Looking to refresh my CB350, and not sure if it needs to be bored out or not, but I see that these guys list reproduction piston sets, with rings, for relatively cheap. I've gotten cables and a few other things from them before, and was considering a piston set just to get the chunk totally up to snuff. But wondering if anyone knows of the quality. I had considering Wiseco's, but am not totally sure I want to go all out on this engine, since the Wiseco's would probably mean a cam would be in the works as well. And well, it just snowballs from there.

Btw, that same company makes a lot of hard to find items for the Cb350. Like carb floats, brand new...pretty cheap too.

Steve
 
Sirius doesn't manufacture anything, they distribute aftermarket parts for vintage Hondas and other bikes. They also do seat recovering. The piston sets they sell are probably the Taiwanese knock offs which are okay in quality but not quite as good as the OEM Honda. Pistons and rings for the CB350 are still available from Honda so I suggest using those.
 
Harry is a great guy
They are at:
(519) 585-0534

http://www.siriusconinc.com

62 McBrine Place Suite #8
Huron Business Park
Kitchener, Ontario
N2R 1H3
 
Back
Top Bottom