Something different

  • Thread starter Thread starter cafeole
  • Start date Start date
C

cafeole

Guest
I have decided to put the Yamaha cafe on the road this year as the CB project will not be ready. It's the first year chain drive XV920. Not real popular round these here parts but quite a cult following cross the pond. They call them TR1's.
Check out this site, click on the TR1 logo for something different.

http://tr1.de/

xv9201.jpg


Steve
 
I like it... the start of the upswept tail cantilevered over the tire... hints of modern sport bikes with the flavour of the 70's with the drum brake, clubmans... cool 8)
 
Thanks....there's something about a nice big pair of jugs ;D
 
cafeole said:
I have decided to put the Yamaha cafe on the road this year as the CB project will not be ready. It's the first year chain drive XV920. Not real popular round these here parts but quite a cult following cross the pond. They call them TR1's.
Check out this site, click on the TR1 logo for something different.

Looks like a seca.

Cool that it's chain drive - I like the functionality of my shaftie but it'd be nice to be able to change out sprockets.

NICE BIKE!
 
Back
Top Bottom