So I found a brake caliper and while waiting for it to come in I took the front end of my cb350 apart, wanting to install tapered bearings
I started looking at the lower triple tree and started to hate it so I took a quick look around and ran into this: http://www.400fourstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=4&Product_Code=1912&Category_Code=C
does anyone have one of these?
anyone have pictures of one installed?
will it work with a 350 twin? or is there a difference between the 350F and 350K?
I guess I should be asking the guy who runs the website but I thought I'd ask here also...
I started looking at the lower triple tree and started to hate it so I took a quick look around and ran into this: http://www.400fourstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=4&Product_Code=1912&Category_Code=C
does anyone have one of these?
anyone have pictures of one installed?
will it work with a 350 twin? or is there a difference between the 350F and 350K?
I guess I should be asking the guy who runs the website but I thought I'd ask here also...