TTR400 Bolt-on Rearsets

Would love to see the weld on ones mounted on a 400F as these are top of my lust list and look a million bucks!

It looks like they have been upgraded too as the pic links through to this billet gorgeousness!!!

http://www.ttr400.com/images/parts_012.jpg
 
Kevin makes some amazing stuff. I have a lot of his stuff on my CB750.
Great people to deal with, great product, fast shipping and really the prices are good too, gotta pay to play.

A lot of work goes into making those rearsets.
 
Well you kinda want your rearsets to be sturdy, we are not rossi, we will never notice a few OZ here or there. But yes its alloy and very light.

Like I said i have a few things from them. Headlight ears, top bolts, preloaders, chain adjusters, engine caps.

Really the 350F is on the unloved side for many reasons, so if building one you either have to make the parts yourself and if you cant/dont want to do that then you will have to pay for the parts.
But a bolt on rearset runs 3-400 for almost any bike.
I had a 350F for a while, I made rearsets that used the passenger pegs. They were OK, took some time to get the needed parts, and would be $60-200 in parts to do it again, plus the time. But when done it still would not look as good as a billet part, i love alloy though...lol
 
Back
Top Bottom