edelweiss Coast to Coast Jun 15, 2014 #1 Need a stock box setup for a '72 CL450. Please PM me if you have one and a price. Thanks! John
Shortround Coast to Coast Jun 17, 2014 #2 I have a setup for a cb450 and one for a 500t. The 500t is nicer with filters. I'll get you some pics, but I'll be out of town until Friday.
I have a setup for a cb450 and one for a 500t. The 500t is nicer with filters. I'll get you some pics, but I'll be out of town until Friday.
Shortround Coast to Coast Jun 18, 2014 #4 You're in luck. They were sitting on top of the bin. Hers a pick. Not going to use them so make me an offer. These are for the 500t. Attachments image.jpg 971.6 KB · Views: 203
You're in luck. They were sitting on top of the bin. Hers a pick. Not going to use them so make me an offer. These are for the 500t.