CBnewB Active Member Oct 30, 2013 #1 Hello All, I want to get some things for my bike and its a 72 Cb350. I need... a center stand ing. switch with a key cafe style seat carbs side covers rear sets clubman bars if you know where to get them or have them to sell hit me up thanks James
Hello All, I want to get some things for my bike and its a 72 Cb350. I need... a center stand ing. switch with a key cafe style seat carbs side covers rear sets clubman bars if you know where to get them or have them to sell hit me up thanks James
J JWright New Member Dec 15, 2013 #2 I have a centerstand and carbs. The carbs will need rebuilt but the diaghrams seem to be good. Let me know if intrested. jtwright@cableone.net
I have a centerstand and carbs. The carbs will need rebuilt but the diaghrams seem to be good. Let me know if intrested. jtwright@cableone.net